Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
10-07-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(10-07-2013 07:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(31-08-2012 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Brb crying my childhood into a bowl and re-consuming my tears as if they were soup.

Fucking brilliant.

Remember that one time Girly said I was fucking brilliant?

Big Grin

Why yes, yes I do, you brilliant fucking bull. Now I've said it twice. So there. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Ferdinand Wrote:I went to Subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The guy in front of me ordered a different sandwich. I was angry because he didn't get the same sandwich as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY SAY GAY MARRIAGE AFFECTS THEM.

Fucking classic! Bowing

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
13-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Words I want to remember
I found his answer about the sandwiches to be wholly inadequate. The lack of detailed information makes me believe the event at an alleged Subway never happened. Just conjured up to toy with our emotional heart strings. Which leads me to wonder if everything he has said was a lie?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-07-2013, 08:47 PM
(13-07-2013 08:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I found her answer about the sandwiches to be wholly inadequate. The lack of detailed information makes me believe the event at an alleged Subway never happened. Just conjured up to toy with our emotional heart strings. Which leads me to wonder if everything she has said was a lie?

Fixt! Thumbsup
13-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Words I want to remember
(13-07-2013 08:47 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 08:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I found her answer about the sandwiches to be wholly inadequate. The lack of detailed information makes me believe the event at an alleged Subway never happened. Just conjured up to toy with our emotional heart strings. Which leads me to wonder if everything she has said was a lie?

Fixt! Thumbsup

Silly boy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-07-2013, 08:49 PM
(13-07-2013 08:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I found his answer about the sandwiches to be wholly inadequate. The lack of detailed information makes me believe the event at an alleged Subway never happened. Just conjured up to toy with our emotional heart strings. Which leads me to wonder if everything he has said was a lie?

Fuck you!

If I wasn't already the Pope of the Religion of the Taz I would worship Ferdinand. Though I have to admit Taz is a better deity as she doesn't seem to exist any more.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
13-07-2013, 08:50 PM
(13-07-2013 08:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
Ferdinand Wrote:I went to Subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The guy in front of me ordered a different sandwich. I was angry because he didn't get the same sandwich as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY SAY GAY MARRIAGE AFFECTS THEM.

Fucking classic! Bowing

OK Ferdinand, you did not just like a post quoting you. That's almost as bad as quoting yourself in here. Big Grin

Best
Worst
13-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Words I want to remember
(13-07-2013 08:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 08:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I found his answer about the sandwiches to be wholly inadequate. The lack of detailed information makes me believe the event at an alleged Subway never happened. Just conjured up to toy with our emotional heart strings. Which leads me to wonder if everything he has said was a lie?

Fuck you!

If I wasn't already the Pope of the Religion of the Taz I would worship Ferdinand. Though I have to admit Taz is a better deity as she doesn't seem to exist any more.

Blasphemer! Your faith in The Taz seems to be slipping. I would hate for our Almighty to see your true colors WHEN she comes back! It wouldn't crush her. But, she would crush you!

~Izel
13-07-2013, 08:53 PM
(13-07-2013 08:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Blasphemer! Your faith in The Taz seems to be slipping. I would hate for our Almighty to see your true colors WHEN she comes back! It wouldn't crush her. But, she would crush you!

I'm the Pope of our religion, you're just a member of the congregation, my devotion outstrips yours by far.

One day Lady Taz will bestow unlimited glory on me and condemn you to HELL!

Best
Worst
13-07-2013, 08:55 PM
(13-07-2013 08:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Fuck you!

You technically already worship me. Everyone does. I just don't require you to acknowledge it, as long as I have access to your emotional heartstrings. Angel

(13-07-2013 08:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK Ferdinand, you did not just like a post quoting you. That's almost as bad as quoting yourself in here. Big Grin

Ferdy, I love you.

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post