Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
25-09-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
Kim stop making posts I want to put in this thread--in this thread

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
25-09-2013, 02:37 PM
(25-09-2013 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Besides, I am a single homo, you'll are a bunch.
If we were pet food you'll'd be a big bag of dog biscuits and I'd a singles packet of cat food.

Earmuffs: Master of analogy. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-09-2013, 02:51 PM
(25-09-2013 02:37 PM)kim Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 07:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Besides, I am a single homo, you'll are a bunch.
If we were pet food you'll'd be a big bag of dog biscuits and I'd a singles packet of cat food.

Earmuffs: Master of analogy. Shy

Laughat
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-09-2013, 06:29 PM
(27-09-2013 08:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Where's the celebration in human existence? Centuries of dogmatic religious oppression and persecution, or centuries of scientific exploration and enlightenment?

28-09-2013, 10:53 AM
(28-09-2013 10:31 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
The Story of Tartarus Sauce

Tartarus, you are invisible to everyone in the world. That is how much the entire world hates you. You were accidentally adopted by your current parents as well. Your actual parents were prostitutional drug addicts. They sold you to the black market. Through the market you were advertised on eBay as a pair of My Little Pony socks. Your current mother was looking for a small birthday gift and ordered the socks on accident- like, who the fuck would order My Little Pony socks from eBay? She sighed and figured cancelling the order would be too much trouble. So she payed the ten dollars and shockingly, a day later, a packaged arrived at her door. Since when do packages fucking deliver that fast? She opened the box to find a bald ass little baby with a fucking cat tail. She screamed, somewhat terrified, and rushed the box to her husband. The man eyed it suspiciously, and his eyes grew wide. "My love..." he said, his voice cracking under the pressure of his emotions. The house was quiet. So quiet, you could hear the heart beat of the strange infant quite clearly. The man rushed downstairs into his basement, and began flipping pages in his dark magic book. Yes, Tartarus, your father is a dark wizard. He started to choke on tears of fright, convinced that his studies had conjured up a baby demon. The wife comforted him, and the two looked for an explanation or a solution on what to do with the child. Pages later, the man came across an antidote- simply cut off the demon's tail. This will restore the child's mortal DNA. The woman rushed upstairs and into the kitchen, picking up her dress as not to trip over it. She fumbled through the knife drawer, grasping the heaviest and sharpest meat knife she could find. She carefully started back to the basement. The man had the baby set on the table. Everything about the child was human; it's cute chubby face, it's small, soft fingers. She handed her husband the knife, and he closed his eyes, saying a prayer of light over the so-called-demon. The woman picked up the baby's legs in the manner of changing it's diaper, and the man flung his arm downward. The knife came crashing onto the table, severing the tail from the baby's body. The baby seemed unaffected by any pain, only startled by the loud sound. The last remaining bit of the tail crippled naturally, and fell from the baby's body.

"What do we do with it now?" the wife said, hopefully.
"Let us keep it as our own." said the husband.
"What shall we name it?"
"We shall name it," the husband paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, "Michael."

Shy

So beautiful! *sheds tear*

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-09-2013, 11:08 AM
(28-09-2013 10:53 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 10:31 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
The Story of Tartarus Sauce

Tartarus, you are invisible to everyone in the world. That is how much the entire world hates you. You were accidentally adopted by your current parents as well. Your actual parents were prostitutional drug addicts. They sold you to the black market. Through the market you were advertised on eBay as a pair of My Little Pony socks. Your current mother was looking for a small birthday gift and ordered the socks on accident- like, who the fuck would order My Little Pony socks from eBay? She sighed and figured cancelling the order would be too much trouble. So she payed the ten dollars and shockingly, a day later, a packaged arrived at her door. Since when do packages fucking deliver that fast? She opened the box to find a bald ass little baby with a fucking cat tail. She screamed, somewhat terrified, and rushed the box to her husband. The man eyed it suspiciously, and his eyes grew wide. "My love..." he said, his voice cracking under the pressure of his emotions. The house was quiet. So quiet, you could hear the heart beat of the strange infant quite clearly. The man rushed downstairs into his basement, and began flipping pages in his dark magic book. Yes, Tartarus, your father is a dark wizard. He started to choke on tears of fright, convinced that his studies had conjured up a baby demon. The wife comforted him, and the two looked for an explanation or a solution on what to do with the child. Pages later, the man came across an antidote- simply cut off the demon's tail. This will restore the child's mortal DNA. The woman rushed upstairs and into the kitchen, picking up her dress as not to trip over it. She fumbled through the knife drawer, grasping the heaviest and sharpest meat knife she could find. She carefully started back to the basement. The man had the baby set on the table. Everything about the child was human; it's cute chubby face, it's small, soft fingers. She handed her husband the knife, and he closed his eyes, saying a prayer of light over the so-called-demon. The woman picked up the baby's legs in the manner of changing it's diaper, and the man flung his arm downward. The knife came crashing onto the table, severing the tail from the baby's body. The baby seemed unaffected by any pain, only startled by the loud sound. The last remaining bit of the tail crippled naturally, and fell from the baby's body.

"What do we do with it now?" the wife said, hopefully.
"Let us keep it as our own." said the husband.
"What shall we name it?"
"We shall name it," the husband paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, "Michael."

Shy

So beautiful! *sheds tear*

Hug

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
02-10-2013, 03:42 AM
(02-10-2013 03:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually, you wanna know what religious groups I do have respect for?

Those suicide cults.

Earmuffs at his best Big Grin

02-10-2013, 11:23 AM
(02-10-2013 07:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Once you're dead and you're elevated to great granddad status you're as good as forgotten.
If people wish to be "immortal" so to speak, then they should do something memorable with their lives rather than popping out little bundles of shit.

Uh, to clarify the "little bundles of shit" reference; children.

This needs to be mandated as an addition to a global constitution. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
11-10-2013, 05:42 PM
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool." — Richard Feynman

"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" — Paarthurnax

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
12-10-2013, 12:34 PM
(11-10-2013 06:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  I hope you don't teach, vote, or reproduce. Please abstain from those activities.

See? Even the terse and deadly are willing to coexist. Wink Just wish evolution would pick up the pace, a teensy bit.