Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
25-10-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(25-10-2013 02:54 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I think I'm done here, your just making shit up now.

Ha. I'm nearly certain this was uttered by the very first atheist. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
29-10-2013, 09:30 AM
(29-10-2013 09:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  There is no basis for morality with theists. Unless you count your blood blood murder rape genocide infanticide woman hate woman hate I ain't no queer, burn burn burn monster in the sky fear loathing hatred manifesto of a holy book.
[Image: bowing.gif]

(Also, the stupid in the one this was addressed at really burns. Need to go rinse brain. Stat.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-10-2013, 11:42 PM
(25-10-2013 01:47 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, I do come from the country that produced this, so... Confused

This is just plain....disturbing Ohmy

30-10-2013, 06:36 AM
(29-10-2013 11:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is just plain....disturbing Ohmy

You don't know the half of it... Here's a little look into my world: the grandmother of the most famous person from my home town (a flamboyantly - though some think it may be only to attract publicity - homosexual Gypsy "singer" of the lowest form of music there is here) is a well-known clairvoyant (and that's only a close approximation of what it involves)... and one of the things she (and others like her) does, is "casting bullets": when someone gets a nasty scare, they go to one of those people (usually women) to have a bullet cast, which, as far as I've gathered, involves putting some melted lead in a bowl of cold water and then... I don't know, you put it under your pillow or something...

[Image: path_1065.jpg]

As they say in Serbian, whoever doesn't go crazy here, can't be normal. Welcome to the Balkans, enjoy your stay Dodgy

30-10-2013, 08:50 AM
(30-10-2013 06:36 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 11:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  This is just plain....disturbing Ohmy

You don't know the half of it... Here's a little look into my world: the grandmother of the most famous person from my home town (a flamboyantly - though some think it may be only to attract publicity - homosexual Gypsy "singer" of the lowest form of music there is here) is a well-known clairvoyant (and that's only a close approximation of what it involves)... and one of the things she (and others like her) does, is "casting bullets": when someone gets a nasty scare, they go to one of those people (usually women) to have a bullet cast, which, as far as I've gathered, involves putting some melted lead in a bowl of cold water and then... I don't know, you put it under your pillow or something...

[Image: path_1065.jpg]

As they say in Serbian, whoever doesn't go crazy here, can't be normal. Welcome to the Balkans, enjoy your stay Dodgy

So...you are confirming stereotypes that I assumed hadn't been true in decades, maybe longer. That's fucking scary!

*Quietly considers the possibility that Borat could have been a serious film* Consider

Tongue Hug

30-10-2013, 09:39 AM
(30-10-2013 08:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  So...you are confirming stereotypes that I assumed hadn't been true in decades, maybe longer. That's fucking scary!

*Quietly considers the possibility that Borat could have been a serious film* :

At least no one in my neck of the woods knows what creationism is. And we don't believe in evolution. We study it. In high school. So there. Dodgy

And. Kazakhstan is nowhere near where I am. So there again. Tongue

30-10-2013, 09:54 AM
(30-10-2013 09:39 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 08:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  So...you are confirming stereotypes that I assumed hadn't been true in decades, maybe longer. That's fucking scary!

*Quietly considers the possibility that Borat could have been a serious film* :

At least no one in my neck of the woods knows what creationism is. And we don't believe in evolution. We study it. In high school. So there. Dodgy

And. Kazakhstan is nowhere near where I am. So there again. Tongue

Yabut, there are still monkeys, ergo I didn't come from one.

Checkmate evolutionists! Tongue

30-10-2013, 03:20 PM
(30-10-2013 03:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  (personally I like to use Occam's Razor, which is the point at which) the stubble that is Deism gets shaved off the theoretical face of Knowledge

This must be why so many religions forbid shaving. It all makes sense now Yes

(DarkLight - you win. Can get to that level of stupid even if it's just pretend Smartass )

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
31-10-2013, 02:18 PM
(31-10-2013 01:00 PM)onedream Wrote:  Arguing about which religion is more stupid is like arguing about whether John Lennon is more dead than JFK.

Damn. Wish I'd said that. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
31-10-2013, 09:51 PM
(31-10-2013 09:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Suck my balls bitch.

Somehow, when Girly says it... I don't know if I should keep laughing my ass off ... or start running. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post