Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
31-10-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(31-10-2013 09:51 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 09:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Suck my balls bitch.

Somehow, when Girly says it... I don't know if I should keep laughing my ass off ... or start running. Wink

Me neither. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 10:11 PM
(31-10-2013 10:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 09:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Somehow, when Girly says it... I don't know if I should keep laughing my ass off ... or start running. Wink

Me neither. Big Grin

RUN!!
[Image: b2d1f0612a9d9a23b526449cff04f15d_zpsda7ec13f.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-11-2013, 02:41 PM
(01-11-2013 02:28 PM)Luminon Wrote:  It's a very unpleasant process, that's why I recommend it to you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
01-11-2013, 03:04 PM
(01-11-2013 02:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  A coupla things we do, is recognize pattern and reinforce pattern, where objective reality is merely the most reinforced pattern. The amount that one can impose their own pattern is dependent upon the amount of pattern held outside the self. I can fly in my dreams, I can convince a coupla people Imma prophet, but it's still raining outside.

Yep. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-11-2013, 04:54 PM
(03-11-2013 04:25 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I think you could portray god as a type of superhero, quite easily.

Don't you mean supervillian?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-11-2013, 02:45 PM
(09-10-2013 12:55 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Establishing possibility is not the end of reasoning. It is the beginning.

I can not say how many times I have tried to get people to understand this very thing! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-11-2013, 04:29 PM
(08-03-2012 04:32 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 02:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There's a bunch of sigs around here I want an easy place to find and record 'cause they can change on the member's whim.

"It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be." - Talladega Tom
Um, yup.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. --John 14:1" - Egor Coming from Egor who is making a quixotic, narcissistic attempt to invent and disseminate his own metaphysics, that is like some seriously blatently ballsy proselytization. So kudos for that. [Image: bravo-7466.gif] ... On the flip side we have Bob 1:1, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in ye, believe also in we." ... Of course Bob's always had his own problems getting past the premise so there ain't no Bob 1:2. Wink

There was another one I saw today which went something like

"I wasn't ... until I was.
I am ... until I'm not."
- but I can't find the member to attribute it to. But my comment is "Birth, copulation, and death."

I like yours girly Smile

"Grow a sac and deal with it" Oh Yeh! Big Grin

Perhaps many really, 'aren't' until they 'are'~~ until they find a transcendent 'something'Consider
05-11-2013, 05:20 PM
(05-11-2013 05:10 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I see your baseless assertion and raise one of my own.
In the beginning there was a rock and a hard place. I was between them both.
As I emerged, the universe sprouted from my own freedom.
I didn't create the universe. I just happened to be wearing corduroy pants at the time. The friction from my massive thighs sparked the universe into being.

The awesomeness is awesome in this one! Shy

[+] 3 users Like kim's post
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM
(06-11-2013 11:29 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Gnosticism and agnosticism are positions on knowledge. Gnostics believe that it is possible to have knowledge of a god. It is possible to understand the mind and will of a god. Agnostics believe that this is not possible. A god being would be too complex and/or far beyond our mortal grasp for example. Atheism and theism are positions on belief. Atheists do not believe that gods exist. Theists do. Therefore the different positions are not mutually exclusive. You can be an agnostic atheist as pointed out to you in a post above.

Bowing : That's for me. I can't believe how far I've come in 1,5 years after 15 years of mental enslavement.

Bowing BlackMason. Bowing

Sir, you are atheist.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Ferdinand Wrote:My way of coming out was just saying how I felt and pointing a middle finger at anyone who tried to drown me because of it.

Love it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post