Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
20-11-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Words I want to remember
(20-11-2013 08:38 AM)alpha male Wrote:  However, if omniscience means that our every thought was predetermined by God, then we don't exist as autonomous agents with rights to just treatment. Consider "I think, therefore I am." If omniscience means that I don't really think, then I am not.

Ooh. Blush Hubba-hubba.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-11-2013, 10:43 AM
"There's no end to what you can do when you don't give a fuck about particular people; you can do anything! That's where human greatness comes from, it's that we're shitty people, that we fuck others over. Even today, how do we have this amazing micro-technology? Because the factory where they're making these, they jump off the fucking roof 'cause it's a nightmare in there. You really have a choice: you can have candles and horses and be a little kinder to each other, or let someone suffer immeasurably far away just so you can leave a mean comment on YouTube while you're taking a shit."
-Louis C.K., "Oh My God"

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
22-11-2013, 05:19 PM
(22-11-2013 05:11 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Did you know that "God" is so unlimited in his power, that he can see an object, that he created that even he can't see. Because there is nothing "God" can't do.

RJ catches the poo being tossed, even before it wasn't created by a god not there. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-11-2013, 05:00 AM
(24-11-2013 03:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  You are fucking this thread up with facts.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-11-2013, 01:38 PM
(25-11-2013 11:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  The resolution of the circular argument is to step off the merry-go-round.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Convo with my bro from another ho.

Me: Would you pay me 1000 kr (roughly 75 $) if I played this song in the middle of the night in Tøyengata (the street where most muslim immigrants live)? The song is:

Him: Ough, play this song and do the dance too and I'll pay you 5000! *And his video is:

That made me laugh, a lot. And no, I would never do that in the middle of that street; I prefer to have my balls where they belong.

And just so you know, my friend is a Kurd, so these kind of jokes is something we pass. If you found this bad, you don't wanna know what kind of jokes I pass with my bro from Nigeria.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-11-2013, 04:43 AM
(25-11-2013 06:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It ain't rocket surgery. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
26-11-2013, 05:08 AM
(26-11-2013 04:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-11-2013 06:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It ain't rocket surgery. Dodgy

No, it's brain science!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-11-2013, 05:56 AM
(22-09-2012 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 05:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I've seen a few of TrainWreck's (aka SidewalkCynic) videos, he seems skinnier than you. Consider
Yeah, he has no prayer against me in the dohyō, but you, brother, on the other hand do. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-11-2013, 07:26 PM
“Don't interrupt me while I'm interrupting.”
― Winston Churchill

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post