Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Words I want to remember
(06-12-2013 03:06 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 02:21 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I missed our little chats. Drinking Beverage
(if this is Egor)
I don't like being called a terrorist. Piss off. And I pissed in the coffee your smiley drinks.

It's so nice having everyone back together for the holidays. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
06-12-2013, 12:48 PM
(06-12-2013 09:56 AM)kim Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 03:06 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  (if this is Egor)
I don't like being called a terrorist. Piss off. And I pissed in the coffee your smiley drinks.

It's so nice having everyone back together for the holidays. Shy

(06-12-2013 10:52 AM)kim Wrote:  Besides Taq, you are addressing things from someone's past. It might be wise to wait until you have a present experience with a person before you start bashing them over the head with your now vitriol.

Mind your fucking manners. Drinking Beverage

it must be christmas time. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
07-12-2013, 12:31 PM
(06-12-2013 07:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Sweet jesus! I just gave you an egg to play with and you decided to fuck the hen!

Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
07-12-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 08:29 PM by Luminon.)
(06-12-2013 12:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sorry, you're saying "I know it's there, just trust me." ? That's daft. What the hell is 'esoterically correct' ?
Maybe it's daft, but it also may save you years of meditation. I meditated and found some "religiously" relevant phenomena, count my voice in at least statistically, if nothing else.
Esoteric correctness means Girly has stumbled upon deeper meanings, that is, he correct in more ways than he knows, although he'd only realize such details after some years of meditation.

It's just a minor point, but it's nice to to see some wisdom after dealing with less or more foolish people on another forum, who don't have this fine feeling for right and wrong that I see here in Girly and several other people. Esoterically speaking, common sense is very uncommon. It's not an exception when people who have nothing to do with esotericism whatsoever are more esoterically correct and effective than most of esotericists.
07-12-2013, 08:37 PM
(07-12-2013 08:26 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 12:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sorry, you're saying "I know it's there, just trust me." ? That's daft. What the hell is 'esoterically correct' ?
Maybe it's daft, but it also may save you years of meditation. I meditated and found some "religiously" relevant phenomena, count my voice in at least statistically, if nothing else.
Esoteric correctness means Girly has stumbled upon deeper meanings, that is, he correct in more ways than he knows, although he'd only realize such details after some years of meditation.

It's just a minor point, but it's nice to to see some wisdom after dealing with less or more foolish people on another forum, who don't have this fine feeling for right and wrong that I see here in Girly and several other people. Esoterically speaking, common sense is very uncommon. It's not an exception when people who have nothing to do with esotericism whatsoever are more esoterically correct and effective than most of esotericists.

Tell me Luminon, are you a member of an Indic religion?

With all the talk of meditation, it seems so, also your pic of the major chakras lined up.

Tell me, if you are, is Buddhism an atheistic religion? I say it is theistic because both branches of Buddhism believe in the various Hindic Gods from the Pali Canon and the Suttas and the Brahmajala Sutta.

What do you think?
07-12-2013, 08:46 PM
This thread is not the place for discussion of great depth.
Please take it elsewhere.
Thanks. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-12-2013, 09:00 PM
(07-12-2013 08:46 PM)kim Wrote:  This thread is not the place for discussion of great depth.

Sadcryface
07-12-2013, 09:53 PM
(07-12-2013 08:37 PM)Buvey Wrote:  is Buddhism an atheistic religion?
Blink

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-12-2013, 04:44 PM
(07-12-2013 08:46 PM)kim Wrote:  This thread is not the place for discussion of great depth.
Will do! Thumbsup

Not to derail the topic, this is what got me ROFLing today.

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
- Oscar Wilde
[+] 3 users Like Luminon's post
08-12-2013, 05:12 PM
(08-12-2013 04:44 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Not to derail the topic, this is what got me ROFLing today.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
- Oscar Wilde
Laugh out load Ha - good one!

Sorry Buvey was a sock puppet, Lumi. He got out of the caged area and roamed around a bit before we captured and reassigned him to the banished world. I know you probably would have had fun with him but... he was kind of (very) immature. I questioned him about Buddhism for a bit and ... I think he was trying to make it something it just isn't. Theists often do that. Wink