Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
02-05-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(02-05-2014 02:19 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I know right? The blind leading the deaf Laugh out load

Im_Ryan referring to KC being a mod, very clever Thumbsup

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-05-2014, 09:13 PM
(03-05-2014 08:56 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Women are not to be abused?

Is this your opinion like saying pizza is not to be eaten because it is nasty?

Some things uttered are just stupid to the point of ineffable. But they're worth a good laugh. Laughat

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 2 users Like John's post
03-05-2014, 10:39 PM
I'm beginning to like this guy...

(03-05-2014 10:29 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  ...
Not that there is anything wrong with sex and drugs though,

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-05-2014, 08:03 AM
(03-05-2014 07:25 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Take your self-righteous tone and blow it out your Godhole.

Gave me a chuckle. Laugh out load

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-05-2014, 06:58 PM
(04-05-2014 06:33 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Goodness no. Atheists do have morals. They are no different than anyone else when it comes to thinking things like rape is wrong.

It is just that atheists when making such statements are being inconsistent with their denial of a transcendant moral law-giver. In the absence of such a One, there is no coherent ontology for objective moral values and duties.

What ignorance looks like.

Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-05-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 09:12 PM by Free Thought.)
(04-05-2014 06:58 PM)kim Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 06:33 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Goodness no. Atheists do have morals. They are no different than anyone else when it comes to thinking things like rape is wrong.

It is just that atheists when making such statements are being inconsistent with their denial of a transcendant moral law-giver. In the absence of such a One, there is no coherent ontology for objective moral values and duties.

What ignorance looks like.

Undecided

No, Kim; that guy is past ignorance. He exists in a realm I call 'Fuckwittery'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-05-2014, 07:15 PM
(04-05-2014 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 06:58 PM)kim Wrote:  What ignorance looks like.

Undecided

No, Anjele Kim; that guy is past ignorance. He exists in a realm I call 'Fuckwittery'.

Fixt Shy Big Grin

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
04-05-2014, 09:13 PM
(04-05-2014 07:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 07:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, Anjele Kim; that guy is past ignorance. He exists in a realm I call 'Fuckwittery'.

Fixt Shy Big Grin

I have no excuses for that.

I went full retard there...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
07-05-2014, 03:51 AM
This

Quote:Start writing against what you have seen and gone through. Weaponise your experience and pay your penance through the tip of a pen. - Free Thought

Here's the thing, were any of this true, Christian apologetics would not exist. One does not have to bend in multiple ways to defend electricity or aerodynamics. - Banjo

god's love is unconditional on the condition you do every thing he says. - Betty Bowers
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
07-05-2014, 11:38 AM
My sig. I saw it somewhere online, don't know who wrote it.

Religions are fairytales.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post