Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
19-08-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Words I want to remember
(18-08-2014 06:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're like the milk when you to the grocery store and you get home and think "oh bugger, forgot the milk..oh well".

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
28-08-2014, 05:34 AM
(27-08-2014 10:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You do have a choice, but nobody said it had to be a convenient one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2014, 04:08 PM
(29-08-2014 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  Mon ami, you have abandoned the way of the dark too early. There is much to be said for being prepared to break a rule.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-09-2014, 08:31 AM
In am impeccable post, it was hard to find a 'best' moment but I enjoyed this:

(01-09-2014 08:10 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  ...
* Perhaps you will even propose that reading Old Book as a means of communicating telepathically with Creature From Another Realm Who Really Knows What's Really Real and Really Really Can't Ever Never Tell a Lie is a more reliable path?

Cheers Haffy.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
01-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Is it not ironic when it's the 'faithful' that kill your faith in humanity?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-09-2014, 05:00 PM
(01-09-2014 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is it not ironic when it's the 'faithful' that kill your faith in humanity?

Been saving this for a certain someone's birthday, but you can have some now, if you like Shy

[Image: Sumo2.jpg]

[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
04-09-2014, 08:16 AM
(04-09-2014 07:23 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  When theists brag about theology degrees to me it is like being an expert in the Star Wars series."

That made my morning Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-09-2014, 07:45 PM
(08-09-2014 07:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Always teach the rule before the exception. Smile

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-09-2014, 02:43 PM
(16-09-2014 02:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  A revelation which is only ever apparent in retrospect is no revelation at all, and the sort of "divine inspiration" leading to it is completely indistinguishable from desperate post-hoc anomaly hunting confirmation bias.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
19-09-2014, 08:16 AM
(18-09-2014 11:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your dad is an idiot anyway. 97% of people in the world with AIDS reside in Africa. And that's not because Africa is full of gay people...
It's because they have unprotected sex because the Church is retarded and preaches abstinence rather then sensible sexual practices.

In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti, et nocens Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post