Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
30-12-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(30-12-2014 08:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties ! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Worship Slaves Lecture_preist

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-01-2015, 04:50 PM
You make an amiable argument. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-01-2015, 07:35 PM
(03-01-2015 06:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Bend over, Gordy, Muffs is driving.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Revenant77x Wrote:He's in the bat-cave

I don't think he'll ever beat that quote. Ever. It was too good.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
04-01-2015, 02:02 PM
(04-01-2015 01:31 PM)kim Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 08:51 AM)gofish! Wrote:  Are we talking like a wholewheat pasta versus durum wheat argument?

Wholewheat is better for you...

[Image: Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg]

I've grown partial to gluten free. I know, I know... the cheese stands alone. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-01-2015, 02:37 PM
(04-01-2015 01:54 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
Revenant77x Wrote:He's in the bat-cave

I don't think he'll ever beat that quote. Ever. It was too good.

[Image: 5f42b1442756b10ede69c8d3817202d0.png]

To put the quote in context was referring to Sting's promo on the last WCW Monday Nitro ever.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-01-2015, 06:39 PM
(04-01-2015 05:52 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 03:29 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I thought I would see what response I get...

As some are aware, Joe Atwill

Aaaaaaaaand I stopped reading. Seriously does the man give you a hand job discount every time you mention his name?

Big Grin oh, how I lol'd

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2015, 11:23 PM
(04-01-2015 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No one ever collapsed under the burdens of a single day. It is when the burdens of tomorrow are added to it that it becomes unbearable. Live one day at a time - it's all we have that is a certainty anyway.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
06-01-2015, 09:37 PM
(06-01-2015 07:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Talking to indoctrinated religious nuts it like talking to cement and expecting it to unmix itself.

Nice visual Miss DFT

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
(07-01-2015 04:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Poor baby. We're at the weekly Ban Conference in Jamaica, on Seth's dime, drunk as skunks, deciding who's next. Yes
Mind your P's and Q's. Angel

I don't drink. That shit'll kill you.

Now pass me that joint while we wait for the hookers and blow. Cool

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post