Words I want to remember

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
07-03-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Words I want to remember
(07-03-2015 05:26 PM)d4w6zBak Wrote:  Once you realize god's a quack there's no going back.

Fixt spelling, great bumper sticker! Very catchy. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 06:10 PM
(07-03-2015 05:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 05:26 PM)d4w6zBak Wrote:  Once you realize god's a quack there's no going back.

Fixt spelling, great bumper sticker! Very catchy. Thumbsup
It's Canadian spelling. .lolBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes d4w6zBak's post
08-03-2015, 06:41 AM
(08-03-2015 06:31 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Religion doesn't cure anybody from fear of death, it just provides a way to deny that you will ever die. Living a life in denial and cowering in fear, grovelling to an imaginary being is nothing but pathetic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
08-03-2015, 09:06 PM
(08-03-2015 08:35 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 02:06 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No he did not saw her in half, if he had done that in reality she would be dead. Not knowing how he did the illusion does not make the laws of physics or biology suspend. It merely means you do not know the secrets to the illusion.
Well duh...
I'm not fucking stupid! How's about a little credit man. I mean fucking really.
Pfft..

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-03-2015, 08:46 PM
This is not from the forum, but it's still something I want to remember just in case I ever need to use it.

"Wow, that guy is getting awfully far with that donkey."

Jay - Clerks II
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
16-03-2015, 03:20 PM
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
19-03-2015, 11:28 AM
I want this disgusting shit to be on record.

(17-03-2015 11:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God tells me to kill my child, he would obviously have a morally sufficient reason to do so, and I would do it.

(19-03-2015 11:06 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God didn't exist, I would be a serial killer. Because without God, there is just no objective right or wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
19-03-2015, 11:35 AM
(19-03-2015 11:28 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I want this disgusting shit to be on record.

(17-03-2015 11:15 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God tells me to kill my child, he would obviously have a morally sufficient reason to do so, and I would do it.

(19-03-2015 11:06 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If God didn't exist, I would be a serial killer. Because without God, there is just no objective right or wrong.

Like that second one.
21-03-2015, 04:17 PM
(21-03-2015 03:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  and may I point out, that Xtians hand out food with an agenda..here, read this book/pamphlet, or attend this mind raping subjugative fairy tale based class for a bowl of rice...atheists just hand out food...no agenda.....who has the moral high ground?

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-03-2015, 06:44 AM
(23-03-2015 04:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  2+2=4

2+2=4 and you're a cunt.

The addition of "and you're a cunt" doesn't make 2+2=4 any less accurate.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post