Words Of Inspiration.... I Think

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Words Of Inspiration.... I Think
So I've noticed a sharp rise in bullying, insults, etc. in high school. Kids have no morales now a days, im 17 and no right from wrong. Thing i hate is they let these animals mess with there head, it's not just school but at home too. I want them to take a stand to them but they won't. NEVER let someone say something bad to you, or hurt you. You're special the way you are. Stand up for yourself and say look bro Fuck You! With parents.... you can run away do whatever. You shouldn't let someone control your life. I hate seeing people that are to scared to say something cause they are afraid of the consequences. If words do not stop them (which I am not a violent person) just beat the living crap out of them, hell go to jail for hurting them.... They will never mess with you again, ughhh thats bad advice sorry Dx but there will always be someone that loves you, and you can't neglect them cause when something terrible happens.... They're all you got. Live life to the fullest and don't let some douche bag slow you down!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2011, 03:53 PM
RE: Words Of Inspiration.... I Think
I know how frustrating it can be when you see stuff like that. a girl from my sisters church was bullying all of the younger girls. we had to convince her to go talk to one of the youth leaders. that church leader that we had trusted went and talked to the girl telling her who squealed. later that church leader told my sister that her friends were just too emotional and it was over stupid boys problems. my sister cried when she got off the phone because she knew the problem probably wouldn't just go away.

just try to be an example so that you can help them help themselves. give them courage and support. make sure people know it is NOT OK to bully.
16-12-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Words Of Inspiration.... I Think
(14-12-2011 10:06 AM)FlashbackToWinter Wrote:  So I've noticed a sharp rise in bullying, insults, etc. in high school. Kids have no morales now a days, im 17 and no right from wrong.
It's always been that way. Kids riding the waves of hormone-addled insecurities are going to lash out at anyone they can find the excuse to lash out at.

I'm not excusing them, but can look at them and their clouded judgements and know that they (unless they are actual psychopaths) will regret their actions some day, while your conscience is clear.

Since highschool, I've gotten a lot of apologies from the people who used to torment me. If they are decent human beings, they will realize that what they did was wrong. Until then, stay safe, protect yourself if need be, let people in charge know that you are being harassed (who knows, they might actually do something about it!) and focus on outlasting it. You don't have much highschool left. Don't let them win.

My Blog
[+] 1 user Likes dreamingfifi's post