Words of God regarding wisdom.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Words of God regarding wisdom.
(31-01-2013 01:57 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Stop feeding the Vera! Let her stumble her way back to the reason. Oh why have you forsaken us Great Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!! BAD BEARDEDDUDE!!!! This should come to light in discussion.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 02:09 PM
(31-01-2013 02:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 02:05 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Yes, is this consistent with what Vera typically writes about? Mods, check the IP address on Vera's latest posts, por favor.
Already happened.

I don't think she is kidding guys, might just have to accept that.
Well, if that's true, we do have a responsibility to the truth. If she believes in a God, so be it.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
31-01-2013, 02:09 PM
(31-01-2013 02:07 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 01:57 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Stop feeding the Vera! Let her stumble her way back to the reason. Oh why have you forsaken us Great Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!! BAD BEARDEDDUDE!!!! This should come to light in discussion.
Sadcryface Me no bad. Me good.

Me likey Vera and me no believe she speaka truth. She playin' with our hearts and minds.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
31-01-2013, 02:29 PM
(31-01-2013 01:58 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and this will all have been a horrible dream.
How exactly are you sure you're gonna wake up tomorrow? Tongue

(31-01-2013 01:59 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  B) Why must things be 'perfect'? Can't they just be as they are?
I didn't say they must be perfect. And it's not they, it's just Him.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
31-01-2013, 02:30 PM
(31-01-2013 02:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 02:07 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  NO!! BAD BEARDEDDUDE!!!! This should come to light in discussion.

Sadcryface Me no bad. Me good.

Me likey Vera and me no believe she speaka truth. She playin' with our hearts and minds.

Wow.. well if this is really her -- it kinda saddens me.. but oh well..

Vera, I don't care what you believe --please, just don't resort to quoting bible shit to us ( already done in this thread ) ( OR I WILL TAKE IT OUT ON SOME MORE DEFENSELESS PIGEONS )

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 4 users Like k37713's post
31-01-2013, 02:30 PM
[Image: HIM.jpg] HIM?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
31-01-2013, 02:35 PM
(31-01-2013 02:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  just don't resort to quoting bible shit to us ( already done in this thread )
So, now we have rules about what can and cannot be quoted? Or do they only apply to people like me?

(And for the record, I only did it once and it was a joke. Obviously bemore wasn't suggesting you should really burn me. Or were you, Bob? [Image: smiley-scared0012.gif] )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
31-01-2013, 02:37 PM
(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 02:30 PM)k37713 Wrote:  just don't resort to quoting bible shit to us ( already done in this thread )
So, now we have rules about what can and cannot be quoted? Or do they only apply to people like me?
No, that wasn't the point. You know that quoting the bible is completely meaningless to us.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
31-01-2013, 02:38 PM
(31-01-2013 02:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  

(And for the record, I only did it once and it was a joke. Obviously bemore wasn't suggesting you should really burn me. Or were you, Bob? [Image: smiley-scared0012.gif] )

Wait wait wait.. I don't make the rules.. no one said it was a rule.. I just requested that you not annoy me to the point of taking my aggression out ( in the name of Vera ) on pigeons.. ( don't tempt me you know how I love to kill for fun )

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
31-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Vera, the point is, . . . regardless of a person's pious beliefs in "the truth of the bible", most people here do not see it that way, . . . quite the contrary, in fact. So quoting something from it is useless. Most of the time, the scripture is untrue, absurd, ghastly, etc, . . . . . . with the occasional "yeah, that's not bad" verse thrown in.