Words of God regarding wisdom.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Words of God regarding wisdom.
(29-01-2013 03:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:36 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  If you say so.
That's all you have to say... again...?
I'm beginning to see that you have given very little if any thought to what you believe in and why. That explains a lot and sounds exactly like so many other religious-minded people I know.
No, it's just pointless to discuss this anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 04:33 PM
(29-01-2013 04:28 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If that was what most of your posts consisted of, then yes we would.
Scot. That point was already discussed and is over. I asked that this thread be deleted. I wish someone would.

Nope, we don't delete threads. That would be altering history and we don't dare risk ripping the fabric of space/time. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-01-2013, 04:45 PM
(29-01-2013 04:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nope, we don't delete threads. That would be altering history and we don't dare risk ripping the fabric of spacetime. Drinking Beverage
Fixed.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
29-01-2013, 04:54 PM
(29-01-2013 04:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:42 PM)Impulse Wrote:  That's all you have to say... again...?
I'm beginning to see that you have given very little if any thought to what you believe in and why. That explains a lot and sounds exactly like so many other religious-minded people I know.
No, it's just pointless to discuss this anymore.
Anymore? I was still waiting for you to even begin discussing...
"Pointless" though we agree on.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
29-01-2013, 05:03 PM
(29-01-2013 04:54 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 04:29 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  No, it's just pointless to discuss this anymore.
Anymore? I was still waiting for you to even begin discussing...
"Pointless" though we agree on.
Aint you just the cutest little petunia? Weeping
29-01-2013, 06:49 PM
(29-01-2013 03:43 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Speaking of god and wisdom, which when put together is an oxymoron really when you look at the gods that have been proposed...

Why in the hell did this brilliant designer create an extra row of teeth in the back of the mouth for us humans that serve no purpose and tend to cause problems which results in their being removed? What kind of intelligent design is that!? If there is a god and he created us in his image then he is either really flawed or just an ass hole.

He also created us to require nourishment three times a day so that we could get the essential nutrients we can't produce on our own. Of coarse that results in malnutrintion and world hunger.
29-01-2013, 07:35 PM
(29-01-2013 06:49 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 03:43 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  Speaking of god and wisdom, which when put together is an oxymoron really when you look at the gods that have been proposed...

Why in the hell did this brilliant designer create an extra row of teeth in the back of the mouth for us humans that serve no purpose and tend to cause problems which results in their being removed? What kind of intelligent design is that!? If there is a god and he created us in his image then he is either really flawed or just an ass hole.

He also created us to require nourishment three times a day so that we could get the essential nutrients we can't produce on our own. Of coarse that results in malnutrintion and world hunger.
He also created us to use our brains, unfortunately, atheists have lost that ability. Big Grin
29-01-2013, 08:17 PM
(29-01-2013 07:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:49 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  He also created us to require nourishment three times a day so that we could get the essential nutrients we can't produce on our own. Of coarse that results in malnutrintion and world hunger.
He also created us to use our brains, unfortunately, atheists have lost that ability. Big Grin

I don't see how insults help you in this discussion.
29-01-2013, 08:30 PM
(29-01-2013 08:17 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 07:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  He also created us to use our brains, unfortunately, atheists have lost that ability. Big Grin

I don't see how insults help you in this discussion.
How do they help you in other discussions?
29-01-2013, 08:41 PM
(29-01-2013 09:58 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 09:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Not trying to be contrary, but isn't this "pearls before swine"?
Smile So, are you saying that everyone on this site is a pig? How do you know that? Or is this another atheistic example of "I said it's a fact so it's a fact."
for me and id bet for most athiest and for all rational thinkers things are not fact because we say them, we say them because they are facts...
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post