Words of God regarding wisdom.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Words of God regarding wisdom.
(01-02-2013 05:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  And what happens if one stares into your signature long enough? Or even just glances at it one too many times, unable to avoid it? Consider
(01-02-2013 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I gotta agree...that signature pic is really awful.

There I changed it. ... Humorless fucks. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
(01-02-2013 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 11:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  Also, the cognitive dissonance was beginning to get to me, at one point I thought I might need someone to come help me snap out of it, was just about ready to believe it myself Hobo
hehehehehehe ... you funny girl. Girly don't much give a shit about anyone else's metaphysics, no skin off my scrotal sac. In fact I think it's your responsibility to develop your own. But Girly does know this to be true: "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

That's so dark, it's almost Nietzschean. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
01-02-2013, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 04:50 PM by Dark Light.)
Nah, he would have just said Metaphysics is bullshit, but if it ain't then we have no way of knowing and there ain't no point in worrying about it anyway. Also he would've had way cooler facial hair when he said it (sorry Girly.)

He also probably wouldn't use double negatives, or typed in English for that matter.

01-02-2013, 11:08 PM
To OP, no we don't fear the so-called word of god because we do not believe the bibble (spelling intentional) is the word of god. We simply don't believe In a god, and therefore cannot fear something we believe does not exist. It would be like fearing unicorns or the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Zeus, just not applicable.

Godless in the Magnolia State
[+] 1 user Likes cjs's post
02-02-2013, 02:44 AM
(01-02-2013 08:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  There I changed it. ... Humorless fucks. Big Grin
Ha! So it wasn't all for nothing, after all. Praise the Lord... [Image: th_SmileySignoftheCross.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
02-02-2013, 02:53 AM
(01-02-2013 08:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 05:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  And what happens if one stares into your signature long enough? Or even just glances at it one too many times, unable to avoid it? Consider
(01-02-2013 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, I gotta agree...that signature pic is really awful.

There I changed it. ... Humorless fucks. Big Grin

Good.

[Image: good.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
02-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Hey what was wrong with Girly's sig ? If it was the Gwynnies you should put it back man... otherwise our Lord and Saviour will not return to us Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-02-2013, 03:28 AM
(02-02-2013 03:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey what was wrong with Girly's sig ? If it was the Gwynnies you should put it back man... otherwise our Lord and Saviour will not return to us Sadcryface
Really, why do you even bother running so much, if you're always gonna be so far behind No

The Gwynnies was like, two signatures ago. Pay attention once in a while, will you!

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
02-02-2013, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 10:24 AM by GirlyMan.)
(01-02-2013 10:17 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Nah, he would have just said Metaphysics is bullshit, but if it ain't then we have no way of knowing and there ain't no point in worrying about it anyway. Also we would've had way cooler facial hair when he said it (sorry Girly.)
He also probably wouldn't use double negatives, or typed in English for that matter.

Dude did know how to sport an awesome moustache. Big Grin

[Image: nietzsche187a.jpg]

(02-02-2013 03:28 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 03:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey what was wrong with Girly's sig ? If it was the Gwynnies you should put it back man... otherwise our Lord and Saviour will not return to us Sadcryface
Really, why do you even bother running so much, if you're always gonna be so far behind No

The Gwynnies was like, two signatures ago. Pay attention once in a while, will you!

3 now but who's counting. I like Pepper from American Horror Story a lot. "Play with me." is just fucking fantastic despite you humorless fuck's objections. The slap-happy fapping R.P. McMurphy is probably the most accurate siggie. The Gwynnies sig is just hot, I'll prolly go back to that one.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
02-02-2013, 10:39 AM
(02-02-2013 10:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

3 now but who's counting. I like Pepper from American Horror Story a lot. "Play with me." is just fucking fantastic despite you humorless fuck's objections. The slap-happy fapping R.P. McMurphy is probably the most accurate siggie. The Gwynnies sig is just hot, I'll prolly go back to that one.
The Gwynnies one made me feel like I was intruding on something personal. Ditto on the McMurphy one, but with level of uncomfortableness cranked up like a dozen or so notches. The pouting kiddie is great Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post