Words of wisdom from an unexpected citizen.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Words of wisdom from an unexpected citizen.
(14-08-2015 03:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 02:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you're wonder where Waldo is he shows up at 2:14 into the clip.

I imagine if Jesus existed he'd be just like this guy. With a bunch of nut jobs following him around. Only today people are more educated. Still with all the crazies who join cults, and I include Xianity in the word 'cult', I wouldn't be surprised.

He seems both innocent and tragic.

BTW Blowme. If you have a Nobel prize you should know when to use the word, wondering. Not wonder.

I think the movie "The Life of Brian" might be more accurate than the christians want to admit. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-08-2015, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2015 11:29 AM by Banjo.)
RE: Words of wisdom from an unexpected citizen.
(14-08-2015 11:17 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(14-08-2015 03:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I imagine if Jesus existed he'd be just like this guy. With a bunch of nut jobs following him around. Only today people are more educated. Still with all the crazies who join cults, and I include Xianity in the word 'cult', I wouldn't be surprised.

He seems both innocent and tragic.

BTW Blowme. If you have a Nobel prize you should know when to use the word, wondering. Not wonder.

I think the movie "The Life of Brian" might be more accurate than the christians want to admit. Yes

Having read all the contemporary histories, I think you are right Pablo. The soldiers hated being in the shitty province and were always bemused by the Jews.

There is no way the Roman Procurator would have bothered with dealing with some Jew at dinner time. And a legionary admitting to deserting his post, when jesus escaped the cave, when the penalty for deserting one's post was to be bludgeoned to death???

Read the Romans and one can see it is all BS.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply