Workers are stripped to promote industrial trades

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Wink Workers are stripped to promote industrial trades
Some nudity to cheer up for the New Year.

-----

News link: http://www.lefigaro.fr/emploi/2013/12/28...triels.php

-----

HOME ECONOMIE EMPLOI Par Marie Bartnik Publié le 28/12/2013 à 09:31

(google translate)

The Junior Chamber of Cholet published a calendar where workers in the region pose naked in their work environment . Objective: To rejuvenate the image of the industry.

There were gods of the stadium, there are now those of choletaises factories. To promote industrial businesses in the region , the young local economic chamber publishes a 2014 calendar illustrated ... workers in the region posing naked in their factory.

Twelve companies Cholet , which each illustrate one month of the year , agreed that one or more of their employees play the game for a good cause : very industrial area - more than a third of local employment is concentrated in this sector, against 13% at the national level - the penalty Choletais find millers turners, boilermakers or LNG for its factories . According to the employment center , 100% recruitment Boilermakers are eg considered difficult !

"The goal of the calendar, distributed since the beginning of the month in temporary employment agencies and employment center , is to convince young people that the industry can be attractive , far from the cliché of noisy or dangerous workshop, and offer good careers , "says Cyrielle Jourdan , who led the project. In OSA, for example, a local SME that manufactures cutting tools Cholet , work is now fully realized by a digital machine , which the employee must know how to drive.

"The industry trades have risen jurisdiction. Employers today are looking for graduates with a technical or professional " employees tray confirms UIMM , which conducts its own communication campaigns to attract young recruits. In contrast to the image of a social plans subscribes to industry, metallurgy companies should indeed recruit at least 115 000 people per year by 2020 .

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 10:56 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
RE: Workers are stripped to promote industrial trades
And a piece of joke, too.

French boy: I have a good news and a bad news. Which one do you want to hear first ?
French girl: The bad one.
French boy: I had an affair with your sister.
French girl: And the good one ?
French boy: I lied.
French girl: (sweetly) Bad boy ! Why do you do this to me ?
French boy: Yes, I lied. I mean, there's no good news.
Shocking

31-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Dodgy

When the Chinese women's volleyball team do a callendar... let me know.

31-12-2013, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 08:46 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
(31-12-2013 10:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Dodgy

When the Chinese women's volleyball team do a callendar... let me know.

I knew you would bite the bait. I knew !

Tongue

But I do have a little antidote. So what do you say, some more?

[Image: 2013122014024797f15_550.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post