Working at home with cats

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Working at home with cats
I work out of my home. I have two cats. I don't get much done. I like this video. It speaks to me.

Yes, another cat video.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-10-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Working at home with cats
At least it would save you from this awkward situation Big Grin
[Image: imagejpg1_zps574336c1.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
20-10-2014, 06:52 PM
I know the feeling. My cat sits on my hands while I'm typing on my laptoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-10-2014, 06:54 PM
(20-10-2014 06:52 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I know the feeling. My cat sits on my hands while I'm typing on my laptoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

[Image: if-not-for-sits-why-is-it-made-of-warm.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
20-10-2014, 07:32 PM
(20-10-2014 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:52 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I know the feeling. My cat sits on my hands while I'm typing on my laptoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp​ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

[Image: if-not-for-sits-why-is-it-made-of-warm.jpg]

The keyboard is for typing, correct? Tell that to Mr. Figaro the Cat.

Um. How do you guys get cat fur out of the keyboard crevasses without killing it. (The keyboard, not the cat!) I have a little vacuum thingy but it doesn't get all the fur out so I get a little art brush and try to clean it with that.

Maybe I should just buy a stack of cheap keyboards and when each one gets too furry I just replace it with another keyboard.

25-10-2014, 09:06 AM
(20-10-2014 07:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: if-not-for-sits-why-is-it-made-of-warm.jpg]

The keyboard is for typing, correct? Tell that to Mr. Figaro the Cat.

Um. How do you guys get cat fur out of the keyboard crevasses without killing it. (The keyboard, not the cat!) I have a little vacuum thingy but it doesn't get all the fur out so I get a little art brush and try to clean it with that.

Maybe I should just buy a stack of cheap keyboards and when each one gets too furry I just replace it with another keyboard.

...Can of air?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
25-10-2014, 09:18 AM
(20-10-2014 07:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um. How do you guys get cat fur out of the keyboard crevasses without killing it. (The keyboard, not the cat!) I have a little vacuum thingy but it doesn't get all the fur out so I get a little art brush and try to clean it with that.

A blower perhaps? These things are pretty strong. You'd have to do it outside though cause the fur would go everywhere.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-10-2014, 07:45 PM
(25-10-2014 09:18 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um. How do you guys get cat fur out of the keyboard crevasses without killing it. (The keyboard, not the cat!) I have a little vacuum thingy but it doesn't get all the fur out so I get a little art brush and try to clean it with that.

A blower perhaps? These things are pretty strong. You'd have to do it outside though cause the fur would go everywhere.

Thanks. I'll try the can of air. Never tried that before. My cat is old and sheds a lot of fur.

28-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Yup. I was doing work and she wouldn't get off. She's all, "Heyyy! I'm chillin'" I rolled maybe 5 times too. She's a pro at staying on top, ha ha.

[Image: e42e2060-3818-4dac-a655-f24d96d84909_zps96607c53.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post