Workout Talk!!! Music? Nutrition? Advice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Workout Talk!!! Music? Nutrition? Advice?
I broke the 500 mile barrier since I started running/walking regularly at the end of April 2013. I won't be able to run all that much while I'm in Tanzania, though. The professor leading the field school tells me that this is because there are all sorts of nasty snakes, scorpions, and apex predators that could harm me if I went off alone. My only alternative is to lap the camp.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
10-06-2014, 08:17 PM
As you can tell my workout music is this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Does walking to the door to take delivery of my steak pizza count as exercise?
10-06-2014, 08:47 PM
(10-06-2014 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Does walking to the door to take delivery of my steak pizza count as exercise?

My nephew would say yes. Then again, my nickname for him is "Titties."
10-06-2014, 09:18 PM
(10-06-2014 08:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Does walking to the door to take delivery of my steak pizza count as exercise?

My nephew would say yes. Then again, my nickname for him is "Titties."

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-06-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 09:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I do poodle-cises.

Actually I'm a workout freak. I'm totally addicted to my endorphins. I really wish I could make my brain accept a 3 day split cycle for weights, but no matter how many times I've tried it, I still think in binary, If I don't do a split every other day, I feel like I'm cheating, so I only take one day a week off. I usually break it in two, and take a 15 - 30 minute break, OR, totally break it up if I'm busy, and do early am, and evenings.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-06-2014, 09:48 PM
My two favorite albums to work out to used to be the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack and Disturbed's Believe.....because I'm weird. Tongue Now I just watch the news and let my mind wander/get mad.

I never understood the fascination with the supplements. Do they actually work? Consider

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
23-09-2014, 08:23 PM
I normally only run 2 miles or so, but I've been going longer distances as of late. This evening I ran 5.13 miles in 45:10 minutes. That's around a 8:48 min pace. This run marks my 600th mile. I probably won't go this far for a while. I guess I feel like I have to prove to myself that I've "still got it" every once in a while. I turned 33 over the summer.
23-09-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm a long distance runner--nice thread! It often serves as therapy after a stressful week. Big Grin
I'm into cross fit, too...

I'll have to scroll through the thread, first time I've noticed this here. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
23-09-2014, 08:31 PM
I point at trees!

[Image: 11uuoet.jpg]

and I do a little of this...

Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post