Workout Talk!!! Music? Nutrition? Advice?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Workout Talk!!! Music? Nutrition? Advice?
^^ I belong to a gym but have never been in a PF.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2014, 08:35 PM
(23-09-2014 08:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  ^^ I belong to a gym but have never been in a PF.

planet fitness is a gym? Laughat

i kid i kid Unsure

Their dumbells dont go big enough for this ol man Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Me

Music:Roda music

Nutrition:Mostly meat muscle days, mostly vegetables cardio days

Advice:Six days a week.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-09-2014, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2014 08:43 PM by Deidre32.)
(23-09-2014 08:35 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 08:33 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  ^^ I belong to a gym but have never been in a PF.

planet fitness is a gym? Laughat

i kid i kid Unsure

lol ahhh Big Grin

PF gets a lot of mixed reviews, I've read. Hardcore lifters don't like it. I like my gym. It's all about weights, and CF, which works for me, when I'm not running.

edit to stick to the OT:

nutrition: high protein diet, chicken, fish, lean red meats, veggies, shakes
*but I indulge once/twice per week

Workout: 3 days per week CF/4 days per week running (one day, overlaps with CF)
*one day, recovery/no workout

I take supplements, a multi vitamin and pre-workout supps for energy

23-09-2014, 08:42 PM
(23-09-2014 08:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Me

I never get sick, but I got my wife's cold that she had for 2 weeks, and was so sick I had to take a week vacation time to come home and mend. pisses me off as I always lose weight so fast. Thinking about going back to gym tomorrow, I usually workout 7-10 times a week (some days are double up days, weights, then hour later 4-5 miles of walk/run). Eating every 2 hours gets to be a pain, but I like looking/feeling good for my age, and that will be 46 in a couple months Unsure

Go big or go home Tongue

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-09-2014, 08:43 PM
(23-09-2014 08:40 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 08:35 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  planet fitness is a gym? Laughat

i kid i kid Unsure

lol ahhh Big Grin

PF gets a lot of mixed reviews, I've read. Hardcore lifters don't like it. I like my gym. It's all about weights, and CF, which works for me, when I'm not running.

yeah I cant get over their free bagels and pizza day once a month...seems so....wrong.

23-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Flex woot!

23-09-2014, 08:52 PM
(23-09-2014 08:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 08:36 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Me

I never get sick, but I got my wife's cold that she had for 2 weeks, and was so sick I had to take a week vacation time to come home and mend. pisses me off as I always lose weight so fast. Thinking about going back to gym tomorrow, I usually workout 7-10 times a week (some days are double up days, weights, then hour later 4-5 miles of walk/run). Eating every 2 hours gets to be a pain, but I like looking/feeling good for my age, and that will be 46 in a couple months Unsure

Go big or go home Tongue

You see government hates blacks so we don't have enough for me too eat 2 hours a day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-09-2014, 12:08 PM
I do not like to listen to music when I run or bike. I get zoned out and do not pay as much attention to what is going on around me as I should. It can be dangerous with cars and dogs about.

If you are looking to just loose a few pounds start in the kitchen. Exercise will help, but you can not out exercise a bad diet. What worked for me was cutting back portion sizes and limiting complex carbs. My plan was to find something I could live with long term and not a crash diet. It has been almost three years since I started and the eating plan still works for me. It took a little over a year, but I lost over 60 lbs and I am still at that weight now.

For exercise I run 4.25 miles 3x a week and bike 44 miles 2x a week. Well that is my plan any way. With kids in high school marching band it get upset sometimes. Once a month I go long on the bike ride, this month I want to go 60+ miles, last month I rode 56 miles on my long ride.
24-09-2014, 01:23 PM
(20-03-2013 01:07 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  I find that the right music gives me more energy and endurance.

I can run/bike/workout harder, faster, quicker and longer.

This is the kind of stuff I've listening to lately:

http://youtu.be/YPaZFtDRI4c

DnB/neuroteck/darkstep

What do u like to listen to?

About foods, I'm eating heavier in the morning and lighter in the evening. Whatever.
Avoiding sugars, sodas, candy, fast food, refined flour, white rice, etc.

Right after a workout about 20-40g of protein rich meal. No supplements yet.

I'm thinning out the "muffin top" not building up muscle at all. Laughat

What do I do?

(4-5 times a week)

1- I bike like 3 miles with ridiculous hills and then to the floor and I do 100 crunches, 20 push ups, 20 triceps dips. Shower, stretch and go to work.

2- I bike like 3 miles with ridiculous down hills and then one up hill and then to the floor and I do some push ups and some pull ups when I get home. Shower, stretch and go to bed or something else.

I know its not much, Confused but its what I can fit in mega ultra tight schedule.

What do u do?

Bowing

I dance.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.