World Cup Predictions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: World Cup Predictions
(13-06-2014 07:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-06-2014 01:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Croatia is going to win this one. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

Big Grin

You got Brazil and Mexico. You have no chance.

You've got to be kidding, right? Have you seen the game with Brazil? Why do you think we can't win against Mexico, when we could have won against Brazil, if only the judge was not blind. Well, maybe not win, but at least a draw. Mexico? We can do it, don't worry.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2014, 04:56 PM
It's so cool the audience is now bigger that the Olympics and/or the Super Bowl.
Oooh, Costa Rica won ? hmm.

My prediction : riots, of course.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Wondered why I couldn't get IT to come fix something. When they finally appeared they were watching the World Cup on their phones.

It seems the IT guys and I have different priorities. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-06-2014, 07:11 PM
(14-06-2014 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Wondered why I couldn't get IT to come fix something. When they finally appeared they were watching the World Cup on their phones.

It seems the IT guys and I have different priorities. Dodgy

Yeah, some men and their priorities... it seems like the World Cup has also impacted the local sex-market. The girls are going home to spend time with their families.

I think I'll mention this to the UN next time I see them.

15-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Dunno why I like watching soccer so much but I do. I think it's cause it's like petting petting petting ... petting petting petting ... snuggle snuggle snuggle ... yawn yawn yawn ... SPOOGE! ... yawn yawn yawn.

#sigh
15-06-2014, 02:49 PM
France's 3rd goal against Honduras. .... SPOOGE! ....

#sigh
18-06-2014, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2014 02:39 AM by Filox.)
Croatia - Cameroon 1:0 at halftime. Also, Cameroon has a red card. Yes! And it was the stupidest red card ever.

Evil_monster

EDIT:

It's already 2:0 for Croatia.

3:0

It ended with 4:0 for Croatia. Mexico, you're fucking next. BTW, if we draw with Mexico, we still go on. I'm gonna make Girly eat his own words...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-06-2014, 04:07 AM
In the Spain game one of the commentators metioned that football is ever-evolving. And it is so true!

Based on what I've seen so far (I've watched almost every game so far) I'd say the 5-3-2 is blossoming and will be the new thing in football like the 433 overtook the 442

Wing backs negate the inside forwards (if they are good) and the whole formation is surprisingly potent in attack because it switches to a 3-5-2 and allows the midfield playmaker to advance making it more of a 3-4-3 in attacking phases of play.

What u all think about this? Agree?

As for predictions, I been saying for last 3 years than Argentina would win this cup, but now I'm a bit worried (cus i placed a bet on Argentina) that Holland and Germany could win.

If i had to bet now I'd actually put my money on Germany to win

EDIT: Oh and Brazil could even get knocked out by Chile if they are not careful !

** Jingo Planet **
19-06-2014, 04:16 AM
(19-06-2014 04:07 AM)barcelonic Wrote:  ...
Holland and Germany could win.

I will predict with 100% certainty that Holland and Germany will not win.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
19-06-2014, 07:41 AM
(18-06-2014 04:49 PM)Filox Wrote:  Croatia - Cameroon 1:0 at halftime. Also, Cameroon has a red card. Yes! And it was the stupidest red card ever.

:monster:

EDIT:

It's already 2:0 for Croatia.

3:0

It ended with 4:0 for Croatia. Mexico, you're fucking next. BTW, if we draw with Mexico, we still go on. I'm gonna make Girly eat his own words...

Actually if you draw with Mexico you probably go out. They have four points and you have three atm so it would mean they finished a point above you. The only way you can draw and still go through is if Cameroon beat Brazil and you finish with a higher goal difference than Brazil, that way you and Mexico would go through.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.