World Cup Predictions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: World Cup Predictions
(24-06-2014 01:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 11:20 PM)Filox Wrote:  Croatia - Mexico 1:3

Fuck it, we're going home.

Don't feel bad, Mexico kicked us out of the football world cup too (they beat us meaning we didn't qualify).

aka, I'll hold them down you punch them repetitively in the face.

This was just retarded. Every fucking time we do the same mistakes. We can play good, we played much better against Cameroon, but we just didn't have any action against Mexico, while Mexico was doing all they could, they were fighting like hell. And it worked. When they scored the first goal, it took them less than 10 minutes to continue destroying us, so they scored 3 times in about 10 minutes. We were completely lost and disoriented after the first goal. Same thing for Croatian football, no matter what generation is playing.

Yes, I will feel bad, because we could have won, we do have the potential, but we can not make a decent plan and stick to it.

Congratulations to Mexico, they played well. Their coach is obviously a much more suited person for that position than our coach is...

[Image: maixmum-mariachi_o_1898585.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Germany > USA

[Image: 0153536_victory3.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
26-06-2014, 12:23 PM
(26-06-2014 12:22 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Germany > USA

You my friend...oh there are no words!Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-06-2014, 08:12 PM

Is that a black man on the german team?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-06-2014, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2014 02:07 AM by Mathilda.)
I think that's from a silly film where some prisoners of war are challenged to a game of football by the Nazis and they use it to escape. I think it has a load of professional footballers of the day in it and from what I remember it had lots of masturbatory footage of people kicking a ball about and a shower scene with a hole.

I don't remember it that well. I wasn't paying attention at the time.

Ah yes, I thought I spotted Michael Caine in that photo. A quick google brings up this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_to_Victory
27-06-2014, 03:12 AM
FACTOID ALERT:::

The Costa Rican coach, Jorge Luis Pinto, has his car burglarised back in April and one of the things that was taken was a notebook containing 20 years worth of football contacts.

I can't help feel really sorry for the fella Sad

** Jingo Planet **
27-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Not my own prediction, but plenty of people had a hunch that this bizarre thing might happen... AGAIN! Apparently it was a matter of destiny like England getting knocked out at group stage.

For the blissfully ignorant, the first noteworthy incident in the 2014 Cup occurred a few days ago when *ahem* acclaimed *ahem* Uruguayan forward Luiz Suárez got bloodthirsty once again and bit more then he could chew, this time the honor went to Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini, something akin to pasta al dente, I suppose.

The whole incident would be rather silly, if it weren't for the fact that Mr. Suárez has already been sanctioned twice for doing just that, biting people on the field. And he pledges innocent calling it 'an accident'. Absolutely pathetic. Atleast when Zidane went head on against his lousy spineless twine of pasta he had the balls to not deny his actions. Dodgy

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 3 users Like John's post
29-06-2014, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2014 02:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
Mexico v. Dutch. Hell of a game. 2 goals in the last 5 minutes for a come from behind win in stoppage time. ... I think I am officially a f'utbol fan. ... I feel so girly. Weeping

#sigh
29-06-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2014 04:06 PM by GirlyMan.)

Hey, ain't that shit illegal in your country?
Greece tied it up in stoppage. Exciting stuff.

#sigh
01-07-2014, 01:27 PM
USA 3-2 underdog. We shall see.

#sigh