World Goverment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: World Goverment
(14-02-2012 10:00 PM)Ben Wrote:  The irony is that if the book of Revelations started coming true, to the letter, then I would be one of the first up there at the guillotine for Jesus! Now that he's actually backed up by evidence, it's perfectly logical to die and go to heaven than join the people working for the beast! Big Grin

Those "abusive" but silly stories that Denicio and I had to endure in our youth always had the bitter, alcoholic ex-minister who gets Left Behind at the rapture. He then provides information about Revelation and leads the rebel band of Christians against the Beast. I figure if we ever hear that a fourth of the world's population disappears over night, I'll be that leader! I'm already stock-piling the booze!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-02-2012, 09:26 AM

(15-02-2012 09:11 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 10:00 PM)Ben Wrote:  The irony is that if the book of Revelations started coming true, to the letter, then I would be one of the first up there at the guillotine for Jesus! Now that he's actually backed up by evidence, it's perfectly logical to die and go to heaven than join the people working for the beast! Big Grin

Those "abusive" but silly stories that Denicio and I had to endure in our youth always had the bitter, alcoholic ex-minister who gets Left Behind at the rapture. He then provides information about Revelation and leads the rebel band of Christians against the Beast. I figure if we ever hear that a fourth of the world's population disappears over night, I'll be that leader! I'm already stock-piling the booze!

Ahh the 1980's movie stereo types. You are the Boozer Ex minister..then i'll be the oddball goofy bumbling comic relief that means well but always fucks things up ...but somehow saves the day! Heck, i'll even do it iwith a Bobcat Goldthwait sounding voice!

Sounds like we got our plan fella's, now all we need is a Renegade Cop that wont listen to the comissioner (aka Mel Gibson).

D
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2012, 09:32 AM
(15-02-2012 09:26 AM)Denicio Wrote:  

Ahh the 1980's movie stereo types. You are the Boozer Ex minister..then i'll be the oddball goofy bumbling comic relief that means well but always fucks things up ...but somehow saves the day! Heck, i'll even do it iwith a Bobcat Goldthwait sounding voice!

Sounds like we got our plan fella's, now all we need is a Renegade Cop that wont listen to the comissioner (aka Mel Gibson).

D

Yeah, totally. The Renegade Cop has a bunch of guns and the Boozer Ex minister tries to teach him that Jesus said to love our enemies, but he goes off on a shooting rampage.

We also need the stubborn scientist who refuses to believe in spite of the evidence. I think we can cast Chas in that role.

Oh, and we've got to get a B-list hot chick. Those 80s apocalypse movies always had a semi-celebrity like Kathy Ireland who joins the merry band of rebel Christians. The bumbling Denicio discovers that she has been acting as a spy for the Beast's henchmen.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 09:47 AM

(15-02-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

D

Yeah, totally. The Renegade Cop has a bunch of guns and the Boozer Ex minister tries to teach him that Jesus said to love our enemies, but he goes off on a shooting rampage.

We also need the stubborn scientist who refuses to believe in spite of the evidence. I think we can cast Chas in that role.

Oh, and we've got to get a B-list hot chick. Those 80s apocalypse movies always had a semi-celebrity like Kathy Ireland who joins the merry band of rebel Christians. The bumbling Denicio discovers that she has been acting as a spy for the Beast's henchmen.

I vote Kari Wuhrer for that role! She's clearly a B movie queen!
I'd prefer Charlize Theron, but she's a AAAA movie GODDESS!
So we'll just have to settle for Kari fellas!
D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
15-02-2012, 10:08 AM
(15-02-2012 09:47 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

D

I vote Kari Wuhrer for that role! She's clearly a B movie queen!
I'd prefer Charlize Theron, but she's a AAAA movie GODDESS!
So we'll just have to settle for Kari fellas!
D

Mmm...perfect.
Schwing!!!

[Image: Kari_Wuhrer_0021_1600x1200_Wallpaper.jpg]

~Izel