World Of Tanks... Xbox 360

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2014, 02:47 PM
World Of Tanks... Xbox 360
I downloaded this at about 2pm today, and its still updating now at 8:45 pm. How many friggin' updates does this bloody game need.

Why couldn't all these updates have been included in the download?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: World Of Tanks... Xbox 360
(12-02-2014 02:47 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I downloaded this at about 2pm today, and its still updating now at 8:45 pm. How many friggin' updates does this bloody game need.

It did that for me. It takes ages. I turned my xbox off caus I got sick of waiting and when I next loaded the game it checks where the update gets too and then carrys on.

I think it should of been done by now though. Is it being saved to your internal hard drive or is it being saved to an external one?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: World Of Tanks... Xbox 360
(12-02-2014 04:14 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(12-02-2014 02:47 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  I downloaded this at about 2pm today, and its still updating now at 8:45 pm. How many friggin' updates does this bloody game need.

It did that for me. It takes ages. I turned my xbox off caus I got sick of waiting and when I next loaded the game it checks where the update gets too and then carrys on.

I think it should of been done by now though. Is it being saved to your internal hard drive or is it being saved to an external one?

I've just put it back on again.

It's about 75% of the way through "map1pack.dspack".... We've had a hell of a storm up here which has probably affected the phone lines and slowed the broadband up. Seems to be going a lot quicker now.

I hope its worth it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user