World Religions Quiz

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2014, 11:21 AM
World Religions Quiz
30 questions, non having to do with Christianity.

I answered 15/30 correctly Sadcryface2

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/stor...gions-quiz

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: World Religions Quiz
(13-04-2014 11:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  30 questions, non having to do with Christianity.

I answered 15/30 correctly Sadcryface2

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/stor...gions-quiz

57% here. Hm, thought I'd do better.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
13-04-2014, 11:35 AM
I only managed 19/30. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(13-04-2014 11:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  I only managed 19/30. Weeping

Just goes to show how Christianity-centric we are.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-04-2014, 11:40 AM
50%...meh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-04-2014, 11:47 AM
I got 24/30. I am still really surprised that Muslims believe in the return of Jesus.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-04-2014, 11:49 AM
(13-04-2014 11:47 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I got 24/30. I am still really surprised that Muslims believe in the return of Jesus.

Losty, you da bomb! So far you've kicked all of our asses.

13-04-2014, 12:29 PM
18/30

Better than I expected

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
13-04-2014, 12:47 PM
(13-04-2014 11:49 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 11:47 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I got 24/30. I am still really surprised that Muslims believe in the return of Jesus.

Losty, you da bomb! So far you've kicked all of our asses.

Meh a lot of them are easy to guess. I play pretend Jewish with my really close friend. We actually had Hanukah at my house this year which was super fun. I also have an Aunt who converted to Islam and my friend Tanvi who tells me about her Hindu stuff lol. I know nothing of Buddhism and if I took a fill in the blank instead of multiple choice I would have surely failed.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-04-2014, 01:15 PM
If you thought you had question 4 wrong... so did they.

This came up in conversation in Melbourne a few weeks ago when the majority of delegates on the course were muslim.

There were originally 4 (not 3) righteous Caliphs and some argued that more came later.

Also, "How many caste systems exist within Hinduism?" should have said "were there originally" as now there are many divisions and sub-divisions (as anyone who watched the vids that Chippy posted during his assault on IndianAtheist would know).

I picked Samson as the rebel leader (I'm a bad Jew) and I've never heard of the Pali Canon. Blush

27/30

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post