World War Z

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: World War Z
(10-07-2013 12:23 PM)cbb2274 Wrote:  Did you hear any of that Inception/Prometheus noise, or is it only in the trailer?

That noise was in the first few minutes, but never really made a return after that. The movie theme, by the way, sent chills up my spine.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 06:11 PM
World War Z
Finally got to see the Zekes today. My oh my. I haven't been that tense in a zombie movie since I first saw Night of the Living Dead before frankiej's most recent lady friend had gone through menstruation. Those suckers move fast!!! Fuck!

Like everyone else I was skeptical how they could turn the book into a movie. Never should've questioned it. It was great. There were a few favorite books scenes that didn't make the cut, but for the most part, they weren't needed. Very fun summer time film

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-07-2013, 10:03 PM
With my brain off, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

With my brain on, there are more than a few things I hated. The ending was one of them. I had questions dammit... QUESTIONS!

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
13-07-2013, 10:30 PM
World War Z
(13-07-2013 10:03 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  With my brain off, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

With my brain on, there are more than a few things I hated. The ending was one of them. I had questions dammit... QUESTIONS!

You'll shush up and you'll like it, young man.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-07-2013, 05:42 AM
(13-07-2013 10:03 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  With my brain off, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

They obviously structured the ending like that for upcoming sequels.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
14-07-2013, 10:08 AM
World War Z
(14-07-2013 05:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

I thought this. They could do the final parts of the book where the living goes on the offensive. But is that enough for a movie? I would say no, but I didn't think they could make the book into a movie, so who knows. It's popular enough that I'm sure Hollywood will want to give it another shot if they can.

15-07-2013, 09:00 AM
(08-07-2013 07:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Meh, it was alright. A bit like I Am Legend, a but without the emotional bits and loneliness.

I enjoyed I Am Legend until it went religitard at the end.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-07-2013, 12:17 PM
(14-07-2013 05:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

That is what I was thinking as well. I think the sequel (if they make one) has more potential than the first one did.

15-07-2013, 12:22 PM
(13-07-2013 06:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Finally got to see the Zekes today. My oh my. I haven't been that tense in a zombie movie since I first saw Night of the Living Dead before frankiej's most recent lady friend had gone through menstruation. Those suckers move fast!!! Fuck!

I'm not sure whether I'm too high to understand or whether this joke was just badly written out. Tongue I can only assume it has to do with me and the ol' ladies, so I'll have you know that my current lady friend is only a month older than me. New record.

[Image: opforum1.png]
15-07-2013, 08:54 PM
World War Z
(15-07-2013 12:22 PM)frankiej Wrote:  
(13-07-2013 06:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Finally got to see the Zekes today. My oh my. I haven't been that tense in a zombie movie since I first saw Night of the Living Dead before frankiej's most recent lady friend had gone through menstruation. Those suckers move fast!!! Fuck!

I'm not sure whether I'm too high to understand or whether this joke was just badly written out. Tongue I can only assume it has to do with me and the ol' ladies, so I'll have you know that my current lady friend is only a month older than me. New record.

Ok, so not as old as your most recent lady friend. Sue me. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who watched World War Z? Derek Hammar 0 159 22-06-2013 07:51 PM
Last Post: Derek Hammar
  World War Z Atheist in Westeros 17 784 02-06-2013 08:09 AM
Last Post: KeenIdiot