World of Peace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: World of Peace
Stark, I got it the first time... and appreciated that you gave another stab at it when it whiffed by the radar. As spokesman of comedists (fake word) everywhere, we thank you.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Oh don't try and console me now. Nobody gets me, and I'm gonna pout about it whether you like it or not.

.........gumblegrumblegrumble..........

So many cats, so few good recipes.
31-12-2010, 04:06 PM
The worst thing is when you try to cool a strict situation with the kind of joking that you did in this thread... A guaranteed awkward moment, believe me... Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
03-01-2011, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 01:02 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
(30-12-2010 09:34 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Something tells me they made a mistake judging Romania.We're only number 45 , are they serious LMAO Big Grin
The hell? America's 85. No way Romania is ahead of us by 40 whole countries! I know that we are not the best country, but Romania, China, and Nicaragua are all ranked ahead of us...

It's okay. I'll just wander up into Canada one day. I'll blend in seamlessly, and one day no one will know that I was ever an America...

Seriously, I'm considering emigrating after college. Not to Canada(I do not deal with the cold), but I think I'd rather watch America's struggle of sinking or swimming from afar.

EDIT: Oh damn, in 2007, the US was ranked 96. Iran was 97.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
03-01-2011, 08:30 PM
(03-01-2011 12:58 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Seriously, I'm considering emigrating after college. Not to Canada(I do not deal with the cold), but I think I'd rather watch America's struggle of sinking or swimming from afar.

Not all of Canada is cold. Move to British Columbia. There are areas there where it almost never snows.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
04-01-2011, 02:07 AM

(03-01-2011 08:30 PM)No J. Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 12:58 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  Seriously, I'm considering emigrating after college. Not to Canada(I do not deal with the cold), but I think I'd rather watch America's struggle of sinking or swimming from afar.

Not all of Canada is cold. Move to British Columbia. There are areas there where it almost never snows.

If you move to some places in BC, you'll be surprised at how warm the summers get! And it's a beautiful country Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Hmm... maybe taking over the world from New Zealand would be more peaceful than doing it from the US like I originally intended... This require me to ponder.

Damnit I shaved my beard! This isn't going to work!
04-01-2011, 07:49 AM
(04-01-2011 02:07 AM)mBear Wrote:  

If you move to some places in BC, you'll be surprised at how warm the summers get! And it's a beautiful country Big Grin

Funny, it's almost like you guys are trying to convince me to move to Canada. It's still colder than I like, but Lytton seems a lot like home, perfectly doable.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
04-01-2011, 02:13 PM
(04-01-2011 07:49 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  

Funny, it's almost like you guys are trying to convince me to move to Canada. It's still colder than I like, but Lytton seems a lot like home, perfectly doable.

I grew up in northern BC, and trust me, it's not that cold. Sure, we got a lot of snow (near the Rockies, so what can you expect?), but the coldest it gets in the winter is 'bout -30 C (I dunno how much that is in Fahrenheit). Occasionally it gets down to -40, but at least it's not as cold as Alberta gets sometimes. (Last year, Edmonton was the coldest place on Earth!) If you go near the coast (either the West or the East) then you won't experience the same climate as the rest of Canada. The lower mainland in BC freaks out when it snows a couple of cms 'cause they're just not used to it Tongue

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM

(04-01-2011 02:13 PM)SecularStudent Wrote:  
(04-01-2011 07:49 AM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  

I grew up in northern BC, and trust me, it's not that cold. Sure, we got a lot of snow (near the Rockies, so what can you expect?), but the coldest it gets in the winter is 'bout -30 C (I dunno how much that is in Fahrenheit). Occasionally it gets down to -40, but at least it's not as cold as Alberta gets sometimes. (Last year, Edmonton was the coldest place on Earth!) If you go near the coast (either the West or the East) then you won't experience the same climate as the rest of Canada. The lower mainland in BC freaks out when it snows a couple of cms 'cause they're just not used to it Tongue

trust me... even south Florida gets too cold.... the earths inhabitable range is from 25 degrees north latitude to 25 degrees south latitude trust me Cool
Quote this message in a reply