World of Peace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: World of Peace
(04-01-2011 02:13 PM)SecularStudent Wrote:  I grew up in northern BC, and trust me, it's not that cold. Sure, we got a lot of snow (near the Rockies, so what can you expect?), but the coldest it gets in the winter is 'bout -30 C (I dunno how much that is in Fahrenheit). Occasionally it gets down to -40, but at least it's not as cold as Alberta gets sometimes. (Last year, Edmonton was the coldest place on Earth!) If you go near the coast (either the West or the East) then you won't experience the same climate as the rest of Canada. The lower mainland in BC freaks out when it snows a couple of cms 'cause they're just not used to it Tongue

-10 C and I'm in the fetal position crying Undecided but still, there are some places in Canada that I could live in.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Temp got up to -12 today (About -20 with the wind chill). Was a nice day to be outside working! What can I say. I'm a prarie boy!!!

Just visiting.

-SR
04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
(04-01-2011 04:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Temp got up to -12 today (About -20 with the wind chill). Was a nice day to be outside working! What can I say. I'm a prarie boy!!!

And my theory is confirmed; Canadians are mad.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
04-01-2011, 11:01 PM
(04-01-2011 09:51 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(04-01-2011 04:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Temp got up to -12 today (About -20 with the wind chill). Was a nice day to be outside working! What can I say. I'm a prarie boy!!!

Have you heard him talk about the Canadian Army yet?
04-01-2011, 11:22 PM
(04-01-2011 11:01 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  
(04-01-2011 09:51 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  

Have you heard him talk about the Canadian Army yet?

Hey man, don't knock the Canadian army! Those four guys are tough, and they paddle the shit out of a canoe!!!!!!!

Just visiting.

-SR
05-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:Hey man, don't knock the Canadian army! Those four guys are tough, and they paddle the shit out of a canoe!!!!!!!
Yea, instead of a summer vacation the Canadian army has a winter vacation during the worst icy period while their canoes are trapped.Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
06-01-2011, 12:24 PM
(04-01-2011 11:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey man, don't knock the Canadian army! Those four guys are tough, and they paddle the shit out of a canoe!!!!!!!

You're thinking of the Canadian Navy Wink The army has modern equipment now! YAY!

(04-01-2011 04:07 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  -10 C and I'm in the fetal position crying Undecided but still, there are some places in Canada that I could live in.

It's gotten up to +1 here (back in Edmonton now), and it's only -4 with the wind chill. Disgusting 'cause the streets are slush now, but hey, it's warm. That's what you want, right? Tongue

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula