World's biggest hypocrite is busted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2012, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 12:48 AM by Ozzie.)
World's biggest hypocrite is busted
A Louisiana prosecutor was inside the courthouse talking to two police officers who were about to testify on his case when a joint of marijuana fell from his jacket pocket. The cops gave each other a bemused look, then busted the prosecutor on drug charges.

So what's the big deal, right? Well, ask yourself how many people has this man prosecuted on drug charges in the past? After all, he worked for many years as a drug court attorney, and was also a youth prosecutor for a lot of years. So here he is sending people to prison for smoking marijuana, and he is doing the same exact thing. You've got to have a poker face and a heart of stone to do that.

Ironically, his wife is running for City Council and her campaign is heavily focused on rebuilding the broken down and crime infested neighborhoods (at least according to a video of hers I found online.) Nothing says rebuild for the future like supporting your local drug dealer and his gang of thugs with some drug purchases. Consider

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...icers.html

Stop the itchy blanket of Creationism from spreading to our classrooms. Say no to Iron Age superstitions Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: World's biggest hypocrite is busted
Some people sitting in prison will be very happy right.
Questions relating to what he was on when he convicted said criminals may come to light and you could see a lot of re-trials.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
03-10-2012, 06:49 AM
It is hypocritical..... Id rather have pot legalised, so I couldnt ever imagine doing a job where I helped send people to prison.

Also he has obviously got too comfortable because as in any job, taking your drugs to work is dodgy ground, to be done at your own peril... which in his case is a fail.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
(02-10-2012 11:30 PM)Ozzie Wrote:  A Louisiana prosecutor was inside the courthouse talking to two police officers who were about to testify on his case when a joint of marijuana fell from his jacket pocket. The cops gave each other a bemused look, then busted the prosecutor on drug charges.

So what's the big deal, right? Well, ask yourself how many people has this man prosecuted on drug charges in the past? After all, he worked for many years as a drug court attorney, and was also a youth prosecutor for a lot of years. So here he is sending people to prison for smoking marijuana, and he is doing the same exact thing. You've got to have a poker face and a heart of stone to do that.

Ironically, his wife is running for City Council and her campaign is heavily focused on rebuilding the broken down and crime infested neighborhoods (at least according to a video of hers I found online.) Nothing says rebuild for the future like supporting your local drug dealer and his gang of thugs with some drug purchases. Consider

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...icers.html
He should be investigated for working with drug mafia. Prohibition of drugs is the only thing that keeps marijuana profitable enough for the mafia to use it to finance their organized crime activities. People can't grow their own, they have to buy and the mafia can afford more weapons and more bribes.