Worldview Weekend & Brannon Howse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Worldview Weekend & Brannon Howse
Looking for any info on Brannon Howse and Worldview Weekend. I have family members following this crazy guy and the things he's preaching are absolutely disturbing. Most info I can find on Brannon Howse is very old but I have found evidence of him suing people who openly oppose him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: Worldview Weekend & Brannon Howse
Have you tried his youtube channel?

Brannon Howse Youtube Channel

I think I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than watch his crap. Weeping

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
27-06-2015, 07:06 AM
If he has family members under a spell, maybe he's a witch Smile

If your family is gullible enough to follow him, you could probably make them believe he's a witch.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
27-06-2015, 07:13 AM
(26-06-2015 08:04 PM)Beckaliz Wrote:  Looking for any info on Brannon Howse and Worldview Weekend. I have family members following this crazy guy and the things he's preaching are absolutely disturbing. Most info I can find on Brannon Howse is very old but I have found evidence of him suing people who openly oppose him.

You could show them this.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-06-2015, 05:52 PM
(26-06-2015 08:04 PM)Beckaliz Wrote:  Looking for any info on Brannon Howse and Worldview Weekend. I have family members following this crazy guy and the things he's preaching are absolutely disturbing. Most info I can find on Brannon Howse is very old but I have found evidence of him suing people who openly oppose him.

ouch, unfortunately the crazy seem to pull in the gullible, elderly and misinformed. There have been many in the past, present, and most likely more in the future. It always amazes and saddens me to see the ridiculous things people get sucked into...

Like these nutjobs...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

http://www.heavensgate.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html

The hardship for you is those that get sucked into these type of wackjobs have convinced themselves something is special about the cult leader, or "religious leader" and usually nothing you say will convince them otherwise....they sadly must figure it out themselves. Deconverting those who drink the kool aid of crazy seldom are able to just drop the cup and walk away simply because a loving family member has tried to tell them it is a bad thing.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
29-06-2015, 06:25 PM
It doesn't help that these whackjobs always tell their followers that the "truly evil people" will try to convince them to get away. It makes them look like prophets to the gullible.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post