Worried about a Trump loss? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Worried about a Trump loss? Don't.
It's funny, in a sad sort of way, watching him melt down.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2016, 01:12 AM
(10-08-2016 10:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ... fuck rigged elections...

(10-08-2016 11:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ... I don't see why it would be any different for Trump.

(11-08-2016 07:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  I don't give a flying fuck what the polls say.

Hilary is gonna win, she is part of the establishment, bought and paid for.

Yes, yes, I know its a biased belief and flawed but hey.......

Yup.

Murika a democracy? I'm not buying it.

13-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Did I mention he also has the smartest spokesperson on the planet?

Because he does.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-08-2016, 05:40 PM
I mean like the smartest spokespeople ever. TEAM TRUMP!

#sigh
15-08-2016, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 07:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
Did I mention he has the smartest spokejokes people ever. Like ever. This game is over. TRUMP WINS!

“Under those 8 years befire Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attacks in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.”

There is no way Trump can lose this with this kind of mainstream support. TEAM TRUMP! .... Unless Crooked Hillary rigs the election. LOCK HER UP!

#sigh
15-08-2016, 09:14 PM
It's doing my head in at the blatant lies that come out of this man or his team's mouths.

"I mean, if he's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood or supporting the ISIS-type of attitude against America, there's no reason for Donald Trump to have to honor this man."

What the actual fuck???

Trump has no idea how to win an election. He has a very limited demographic. The racist cracker head Americans who don't have a basic elementary school education.
While I often joke that this makes up the vast majority of America, truth is it is not an election winning subgroup. You need vets, you need blacks, latino's, gays and the normal fucking people that aren't stupid and support things such as black/gay rights and understand that not every Muslim under the sun is an ISIS supporter.

The thing with Trump is, at the very start he caught peoples attention. I think most Americans do want less immigration, they're worried about bringing in terrorists. Which is what Trump was saying. BUT he's gone way to far. He could have gone down the route of shock and awe at the beginning and than mellowed out with more inclusive policies. Shock and awe followed by like 6 months of "oh yea, I could probably get behind this guy". Yea, he would have pissed some of his die hard fans, those cracker idiot Americans, but so what?? They never vote Democrat anyway. He could have won a lot of people out with more inclusive speeches that weren't just pure filth. But instead he's gone down the pure filth route and so his die hard cracker head fans are going ape shit over him, but he's gotta be pushing everyone away including the people that he needs to actually win this shit. And he's against fucking Hillary. Corrupt, hypocritical Hillary.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Hi,

It looks like Putin and Trump may be running the USA next year. At least one of them is a decent bloke. Wink

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
18-08-2016, 02:53 PM
And he's a lock to get the Jewish vote.

“In his final days, he [Joseph Schmitz] allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

#sigh
18-08-2016, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 08:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
And his penis is yuge.

If you find Michaelangelo's David offensive don't look. For the matter, even if you don't find Michaelangelo's David offensive you still might not want to look.
[Image: trump.jpg]

[Image: trump2.png]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-08-2016, 09:09 PM
(18-08-2016 08:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And his penis is yuge.

If you find Michaelangelo's David offensive don't look. For the matter, even if you don't find Michaelangelo's David offensive you still might not want to look.
[Image: trump.jpg]

[Image: trump2.png]

[Image: 5UaBf4C.jpg]