Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-08-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(05-08-2016 11:52 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Can you believe it? This guy had a legitimate shot at holding one of the most powerful offices in the world and he blew it because he couldn't shut the fuck up for two seconds. Clinton is now ahead of him even in red states like Georgia.

I'd be happy about this if his opponent wasn't someone who is also terrible, albeit in entirely different ways.

An op-ed piece by MICHAEL J. MORELL past CIA director on who he’s voting for and why.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/opi...rmedbroker

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2016, 12:14 PM
(05-08-2016 12:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 11:52 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Can you believe it? This guy had a legitimate shot at holding one of the most powerful offices in the world and he blew it because he couldn't shut the fuck up for two seconds. Clinton is now ahead of him even in red states like Georgia.

I'd be happy about this if his opponent wasn't someone who is also terrible, albeit in entirely different ways.

An op-ed piece by MICHAEL J. MORELL past CIA director on who he’s voting for and why.

Of course he would endorse her. The CIA wants to be able to read emails, listen to phone calls, use other means of spying, and store everything everyone has ever done online without the need for warrants. Clinton would gladly give that to them as long as they don't interfere with islam. In other words as long as they can still wear a tarp with an eye slit to get a driver's license picture taken.
05-08-2016, 12:16 PM

Yeah, if he had left his foot in his mouth the first time he stuck it there he may have been in the running.

He can't seem to help himself...the dumb assed remarks just pour out of him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-08-2016, 12:24 PM
(05-08-2016 12:14 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  An op-ed piece by MICHAEL J. MORELL past CIA director on who he’s voting for and why.

Of course he would endorse her. The CIA wants to be able to read emails, listen to phone calls, use other means of spying, and store everything everyone has ever done online without the need for warrants. Clinton would gladly give that to them as long as they don't interfere with islam. In other words as long as they can still wear a tarp with an eye slit to get a driver's license picture taken.

Is someone paying you to make each post stupider and more offensive than the one before it?

Or is your real name Donald Trump? Because he's also pretty good at lowering the bar every time he opens his mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
05-08-2016, 12:45 PM
(05-08-2016 12:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:14 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Of course he would endorse her. The CIA wants to be able to read emails, listen to phone calls, use other means of spying, and store everything everyone has ever done online without the need for warrants. Clinton would gladly give that to them as long as they don't interfere with islam. In other words as long as they can still wear a tarp with an eye slit to get a driver's license picture taken.

Is someone paying you to make each post stupider and more offensive than the one before it?

Or is your real name Donald Trump? Because he's also pretty good at lowering the bar every time he opens his mouth.

Ever since Bush Jr, we have had the patriot act which has taken away much of our rights to any privacy. Obama extended it. You are telling me Clinton won't make it worse?
05-08-2016, 12:53 PM
(05-08-2016 12:45 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:24 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Is someone paying you to make each post stupider and more offensive than the one before it?

Ever since Bush Jr, we have had the patriot act which has taken away much of our rights to any privacy. Obama extended it. You are telling me Clinton won't make it worse?

I don't know. But what does any of that have to do with Muslims and their taste in clothing?
05-08-2016, 12:58 PM
(05-08-2016 12:53 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:45 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Ever since Bush Jr, we have had the patriot act which has taken away much of our rights to any privacy. Obama extended it. You are telling me Clinton won't make it worse?

I don't know. But what does any of that have to do with Muslims and their taste in clothing?

It is unequal treatment. Everywhere I go, I can be identified by facial recognition software. The islamists can move about as they please if they where the tarp. That means a guy could put that stuff on to avoid detection.
05-08-2016, 01:03 PM
(05-08-2016 12:58 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:53 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't know. But what does any of that have to do with Muslims and their taste in clothing?

It is unequal treatment. Everywhere I go, I can be identified by facial recognition software. The islamists can move about as they please if they where the tarp. That means a guy could put that stuff on to avoid detection.

Really? So you think Muslim women "wear the tarp" to avoid facial recognition software? You're even stupider than I thought.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
05-08-2016, 01:08 PM
(05-08-2016 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 12:58 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It is unequal treatment. Everywhere I go, I can be identified by facial recognition software. The islamists can move about as they please if they where the tarp. That means a guy could put that stuff on to avoid detection.

Really? So you think Muslim women "wear the tarp" to avoid facial recognition software? You're even stupider than I thought.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Did he say that? But he's correct, male terrorists have worn that tent on their heads to evade capture before.
05-08-2016, 01:17 PM
(05-08-2016 12:14 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Of course he would endorse her. The CIA wants to be able to read emails, listen to phone calls, use other means of spying, and store everything everyone has ever done online without the need for warrants. Clinton would gladly give that to them as long as they don't interfere with islam. In other words as long as they can still wear a tarp with an eye slit to get a driver's license picture taken.

And yet I'd wager that you carry around a smartphone letting The Man know where you are at all times. And you probably don't realize that text messages are sent in the clear and if my MSC was close enough to your phone I can intercept all your text messages and change them all to "I am a bigoted racist ignorant idiot. And I like birds." at my whim. ... You are a bigoted racist ignorant idiot that likes birds. Keep your phone charged.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post