Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-08-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(05-08-2016 01:46 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Voting for Clinton will continue the double standard. One standard for white males and a complete other for all so called minorities. BLM can be as racist as it pleases and it won't be considered racist. Muslims can cover their heads completely and it is allowed. I can't walk into the DMV with my face covered and get a license. I am sick of affirmative action (reverse racism) and sick of the crats.

Function of X is negative for some sets. A negative value for set A, and a different undefined value for sets not-A. Certain sets not-A can be assumed negative without further evaluation. Certain other sets are opaque blue. One highly exclusive set cannot be opaque blue. That exclusive set is also exclusive of the function of X.

Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
05-08-2016, 03:23 PM
(05-08-2016 01:37 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be more concerns about Mike Pence as potential vice president. We haven't heard anything about him in the press in Australia, but after checking him out, I find that he's a total lunatic, and seemingly as bad a choice as Drumpf for the GOP. And this despite him having a long professional career in politics—unlike TV games show host Drumpf, who has zero political experience

Amongst his listing of 19th century notions...

• He's against abortion, and planned parenthood organisations,
• He's homophobic, and favours the notion of "conversion" programs,
• He doesn't accept the scientific evidence for climate change,
• He strongly supports the continuation of the Patriot Act,
• He claims embryonic stem cell research is morally wrong, because of his pro-life beliefs,
• He's a creationist who says that "God created the heavens and the earth, the seas and all that’s in them",
• He asserts that smoking doesn't kill people,
• He claims that young people should practice abstinence, and not be supplied condoms,
• He wants to decrease social security and raise the retirement age,

—Apart from those things, he seems like a nice guy [sic].

So... nobody's worried about buffoon #2 apparently?

Confused

Because all you described is common for protestant American conservative politicans of the Midwest and south.

Besides maybe the social security and smoking element, the rest is common rhetoric from various congressmen or governors. He represents nothing that excessive, he's just notable for signing and supporting his anti lgtbq bill though it's not like he wrote it, other politicans as lock n step with his "traditional" views did that part.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-08-2016, 04:02 PM
For the first time in 128 years Harvard Republican Club is not endorsing the republican nominee for president.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articl...nald-trump

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-08-2016, 05:20 PM
Hahaha, she's quadrupling down on her lies.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-08-2016, 05:25 PM
(05-08-2016 05:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hahaha, she's quadrupling down on her lies.

I think that was the number one rule in TrumpLord's "Art of the Deal". circa a bunch of idiots over time. .... is there cake?

#sigh
05-08-2016, 06:06 PM
This sounds like a plan...

[Image: tumblr_obek15snEG1qewacoo1_500_zpsz0mbi92g.png]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
05-08-2016, 06:20 PM

If you could list the mountain of lies that Donald Trump has spewed and compare them to Clinton's lies you'd be looking at the difference between Mt. Everest and a baseball pitcher's mound. As a matter of fact, the difference between Trumps outlandish lies and most garden variety politicians is enormous. Trump lies are equal to his maniacal, bombastic, ego driven, unstable personality, so they're "yuge, I tell you...YUGE!"

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-08-2016, 06:27 PM
(05-08-2016 06:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

If you could list the mountain of lies that Donald Trump has spewed and compare them to Clinton's lies you'd be looking at the difference between Mt. Everest and a baseball pitcher's mound. As a matter of fact, the difference between Trumps outlandish lies and most garden variety politicians is enormous. Trump lies are equal to his maniacal, bombastic, ego driven, unstable personality, so they're "yuge, I tell you...YUGE!"
What's your point again? Two wrongs don't make a right. I think both candidates are shitty, but many people seem to be in denial about that when it comes to Clinton.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-08-2016, 06:38 PM
(05-08-2016 06:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 06:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If you could list the mountain of lies that Donald Trump has spewed and compare them to Clinton's lies you'd be looking at the difference between Mt. Everest and a baseball pitcher's mound. As a matter of fact, the difference between Trumps outlandish lies and most garden variety politicians is enormous. Trump lies are equal to his maniacal, bombastic, ego driven, unstable personality, so they're "yuge, I tell you...YUGE!"
What's your point again? Two wrongs don't make a right. I think both candidates are shitty, but many people seem to be in denial about that when it comes to Clinton.

Clinton isn't going to cause us harm. She may have lied, but she is cool, collected and stable. Her proposed policies are fine, they are neither harmful nor will they throw us back by a century, like a lot of the repubs would. And she won't put god back in the school rooms to brainwash thousands of unwanted kids.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-08-2016, 07:11 PM
(05-08-2016 06:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 06:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  What's your point again? Two wrongs don't make a right. I think both candidates are shitty, but many people seem to be in denial about that when it comes to Clinton.

Clinton isn't going to cause us harm. She may have lied, but she is cool, collected and stable. Her proposed policies are fine, they are neither harmful nor will they throw us back by a century, like a lot of the repubs would. And she won't put god back in the school rooms to brainwash thousands of unwanted kids.

Minor quibble... Clinton is not going to deviate from the harm we already expect from the last 8 years, as set out for us by herself, the current Secretary of State, and the President, and their financier backers. Her policies will not be additionally harmful, presuming we already expect the TPP and the undercutting of labor and wages inherent therein. As an added bonus, her administration and the Democratic Party may (or may not) respect the adopted platform which calls for the diminishing of power for too-big-to-fail banks and the reduction of opportunities for grossly wealthy people to hide assets from domestic taxation.

All the rest, and the implied lack of theistic brainwashing, granted. She's still better than the dude who wants specifics on the nukes he would command, who questions why we don't use them. Carry on.
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post