Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-08-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(06-08-2016 02:15 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Re the OP. I'm fed up with Trump. It was interesting for a while, but bored now.

Fortunately, there are plenty of other things to do with our time. Smile

D.

That's nice.

Thanks for sharing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2016, 05:35 PM
(06-08-2016 06:00 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 07:11 PM)I Am Wrote:  Minor quibble... Clinton is not going to deviate from the harm we already expect from the last 8 years, as set out for us by herself, the current Secretary of State, and the President, and their financier backers. Her policies will not be additionally harmful, presuming we already expect the TPP and the undercutting of labor and wages inherent therein. As an added bonus, her administration and the Democratic Party may (or may not) respect the adopted platform which calls for the diminishing of power for too-big-to-fail banks and the reduction of opportunities for grossly wealthy people to hide assets from domestic taxation.

All the rest, and the implied lack of theistic brainwashing, granted. She's still better than the dude who wants specifics on the nukes he would command, who questions why we don't use them. Carry on.

I would also be curious about the specifics of the nukes we have available. I would want to know why the use of even a single nuke seems to be off the table. I don't even think Clinton truly knows. I know you are going to say that I need to check out the damage nukes did in the past. The tech has changed by a lot. There is less fallout from the more powerful nukes we have now. He might be considering possibly as a last resort to use one. The terrorists want to put their hands on nukes. Why can't we let them witness first hand what these things can do? At least Trump won't be sitting there authorizing drone strikes or even nukes with his cell phone.

NO probably by tweets!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
06-08-2016, 06:39 PM
(06-08-2016 09:56 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 09:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not primarily about Muslim women - it's about people disguising themselves as Muslim women.

This is the whole point about female Islamic clothing that Grasshopper seems to have missed. By wearing a niqab or burqa, anybody—including men—can undermine the security protocols that all non-Muslims are governed by in order to commit some types of crime. Armed robbery, assault against the person (mugging), shoplifting, speeding and DUI, passport/visa controls, medical fraud (illicit drugs) etc to name a few that anonymity assists in successful criminal acts.

It's already happened here in Australia; police intercepts, armed holdups, store robberies, and assaults.

[Image: 1516.jpg]

This Australian woman (above) was jailed for six months for refusing to remove her burqa and later making a false declaration to police.

I have to laugh though; last year, Drumpf said "women like burqas because they don't need to wear makeup". Big Grin

Well, in the places where women just wear the scarf over the hair and don't cover their faces they make the most with what's exposed by using a bunch of eye makeup. Nose jobs are a very common too because the nose sticks out more when the head is wrapped with the scarf. IN some of the more modern and tolerant muslim countries the women are really beautiful and their scarves are amazingly colorful.

[Image: 31AFBB2100000578-3469137-image-m-17_1456749201045.jpg]

No one has to watch this but there's all kinds of makeup tutorials on youtube for Muslim women who want to make their eyes stand out. This is one of many. I've watched a few.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
06-08-2016, 07:15 PM
[quote='dancefortwo' pid='1043266' dateline='1470530348']

Whats up with her hands?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-08-2016, 07:35 PM
(06-08-2016 07:15 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  [quote='dancefortwo' pid='1043266' dateline='1470530348']

Whats up with her hands?

That's what I was wondering too...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-08-2016, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 07:46 PM by DLJ.)
(06-08-2016 06:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
In some of the more modern and tolerant muslim countries the women are really beautiful and their scarves are amazingly colorful.

Newsdesk: "And now we go to our "more modern and tolerant muslim countries" reporter for a live report"

MM&TMC Reporter: "Well, the scarves are beautiful at least."

Newsdesk: "Not the women?"

MM&TMC Reporter: "Not since the invasion of McDonalds, Pizza Hut and KFC"

And you wonder why men scream "Death to America!"

Unsure

(06-08-2016 07:15 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  ...
Whats up with her hands?

Probably Henna.

Tattoos are halal. Henna is not permanent but takes a while to wear off.

[Image: 60c6c2c441e4165bb1ef31d5da02d442.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
07-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Let’s see if this hyperlink plays.

How the US Congress has evolved over the years going from working together to oil and vinegar.

https://www.facebook.com/BusinessInsider...935876705/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
07-08-2016, 07:57 AM
(07-08-2016 07:55 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Let’s see if this hyperlink plays.

How the US Congress has evolved over the years going from working together to oil and vinegar.

We really need term limits. Really!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-08-2016, 08:26 AM
(07-08-2016 07:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  

We really need term limits. Really!

Or the opposite, elect them for life and then we can go home and forget about them and let them do as they please!
07-08-2016, 08:42 AM

That last screen looks like a chart of the phases of mitosis.

That comparison is a little unsettling to me. Confused