Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(27-04-2016 06:12 PM)KUSA Wrote:  We are almost there.

[Image: 7fe5b7124b669ba9fa88fe3af2e4f51a.jpg]

Poor kaisch. Why is he still in?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2016, 11:23 PM
(27-04-2016 11:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 06:12 PM)KUSA Wrote:  We are almost there.

[Image: 7fe5b7124b669ba9fa88fe3af2e4f51a.jpg]

Poor kaisch. Why is he still in?

All the food... but he has to be because the big donators have to have someone to still funnel money into. What do you want, that money to do something productive in this world other than buy some political ad space and time for a few weeks, bah.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-04-2016, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2016 07:25 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
I don't get the hate for Trump. Can anyone give a real reason without using name calling or feelings? Because I don't understand it.

Trump's fairly moderate. His tax plan helps the middle class. His healthcare plan seems to go further than the ACA at least for low income folks. He's not a gun nut. He does support the 2nd amendment but he doesnt talk about it non stop like Cruz does. He's not a religious nut. He's against ILLEGAL immigration and supports people coming here legally. He wants to protect us from terrorists. He wants to tax the rich at a higher rate than the middle class and end tax breaks for corporations. He supports funding planned parenthood. He even said he is against the North Carolina bathroom law. He supports gay rights. Trump hired women for high level management jobs starting in the 1970's back when it was taboo for women to hold those positions. He wants to stop wasteful government spending, and improve the military. He especially appeals to working people who's jobs have been shipped overseas.

Yes, he's loud. Yes he's a little high strung. He doesn't act "presidential." But he does have the best interest of the country in mind. He's the type of candidate that can appeal to both sides, at least to moderate leftists and independents. I suspect that he is the reason Democrat turnout is down 20% and republican turnout is at record levels. Forget the head to head polls and look at raw numbers. Head to head polls this early are never accurate. There are still debates to do, VP's to pick, FBI investigations to complete.

I would really like to hear some real reasons why Trump is hated.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
28-04-2016, 07:30 AM
(28-04-2016 07:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't get the hate for Trump. Can anyone give a real reason without using name calling or feelings? Because I don't understand it.

Trump's fairly moderate. His tax plan helps the middle class. His healthcare plan seems to go further than the ACA at least for low income folks. He's not a gun nut. He does support the 2nd amendment but he doesnt talk about it non stop like Cruz does. He's not a religious nut. He's against ILLEGAL immigration and supports people coming here legally. He wants to protect us from terrorists. He wants to tax the rich at a higher rate than the middle class and end tax breaks for corporations. He supports funding planned parenthood. He even said he is against the North Carolina bathroom law. He supports gay rights. Trump hired women for high level management jobs starting in the 1970's back when it was taboo for women to hold those positions. He wants to stop wasteful government spending, and improve the military. He especially appeals to working people who's jobs have been shipped overseas.

Yes, he's loud. Yes he's a little high strung. He doesn't act "presidential." But he does have the best interest of the country in mind. He's the type of candidate that can appeal to both sides, at least to moderate leftists and independents. I suspect that he is the reason Democrat turnout is down 20% and republican turnout is at record levels. Forget the head to head polls and look at raw numbers. Head to head polls this early are never accurate. There are still debates to do, VP's to pick, FBI investigations to complete.

His idea of a wall between USA and Mexico is not practical in any manner. Check out how many problems the fence they put in at places is having, and multiply that by 40.
28-04-2016, 07:38 AM
(28-04-2016 07:30 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 07:21 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't get the hate for Trump. Can anyone give a real reason without using name calling or feelings? Because I don't understand it.

His idea of a wall between USA and Mexico is not practical in any manner. Check out how many problems the fence they put in at places is having, and multiply that by 40.

OK. The wall is a bad idea. A virtual wall would be better. (Mandatory e-verify for employment, criminal penalties for hiring illegals, prison time if caught here illegally)

28-04-2016, 08:18 AM
You don't get the hate? Have you heard his quotes? The ridiculous shit he says? Any intelligent person who is *not* horrified by his bullshit has a screw loose.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2016, 08:26 AM
(28-04-2016 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  You don't get the hate? Have you heard his quotes? The ridiculous shit he says? Any intelligent person who is *not* horrified by his bullshit has a screw loose.

I'm not offended by much. I'm not a PC pussy. I was in the Navy. He talks like the average Joe. Better than a pandering political hack. Are there any specific policy statements he's made that you are against?

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
28-04-2016, 08:52 AM
(28-04-2016 08:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  You don't get the hate? Have you heard his quotes? The ridiculous shit he says? Any intelligent person who is *not* horrified by his bullshit has a screw loose.

I'm not offended by much. I'm not a PC pussy. I was in the Navy. He talks like the average Joe. Better than a pandering political hack. Are there any specific policy statements he's made that you are against?

This is the mentality that frightens me most by people... they've bought into this somehow because he is absolutely pandering and just doing the same. His pandering is apparently having people like this who think hes actually just a run of the mill person.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

I think it is so funny how the democraps are terrified of him. It's hilarious.

Maybe you libtards should take some Prozac for your irrational fears.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
28-04-2016, 09:10 AM
(28-04-2016 08:52 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-04-2016 08:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not offended by much. I'm not a PC pussy. I was in the Navy. He talks like the average Joe. Better than a pandering political hack. Are there any specific policy statements he's made that you are against?

This is the mentality that frightens me most by people... they've bought into this somehow because he is absolutely pandering and just doing the same. His pandering is apparently having people like this who think hes actually just a run of the mill person.

I should have been more clear. Make no mistake, I know that Trump is not like me. He's a billionaire. Narcissistic. Spolied. I meant he talks like me. He says the shit my friends and I do while we're out at the bar having some beers. He makes mistakes when he talks because he doesn't use teleprompters. He doesn't talk like a preacher like Cruz. He doesn't sound like a phony like Hillary. That's all I meant. He just sounds like a regular guy.