Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-08-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(12-08-2016 02:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  If he hadn't faltered and screwed himself with his comments on the Khan family I think I'd agree with you, but I'm seeing less Machiavelli and more lucky bigot who rode a wave.

Trump just wants admiration and attention. It doesn't matter at all what he says, and he will lie without realizing it even, because once it comes out of his mouth it's true.

He has a disorder. A big one. He will either have a melt down and thus not be elected, or he will be elected and then have a melt down when the job doesn't measure up to his idea of power. He doesn't realize that he has a lot more power as business man than he will ever have as president. He will flip when people "second guess" him, and he will flip if foreign leaders criticize him. Then he becomes dangerous.

I hope he melts down quietly and soon.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Here's my view of Trump.

For The Office fans, his situation reminds me of the episode from Season 5 (I think) where David Wallace calls Michael in to discuss how Michael's branch is doing so well, when the rest of the company is hurting. The more Michael talks, the more Wallace realizes that Michael is an idiot that really doesn't know what he's doing, and that his success is either a fluke or at the least it has very little to do with anything Michael himself has been doing. So by the end of the episode, Wallace just wants Michael to shut up and leave and hopes he doesn't screw up what's been working.

That's how I see Trump. The more he talks, the more people realize he actually is a loudmouthed buffoon and that whatever got him this far isn't really because of him, it's because he appealed to a rabid group that desperately wanted a moron like him to run. But now the RNC wants him to STFU because him talking is just making it worse and exposing that he really doesn't have any idea what he's doing.
12-08-2016, 10:07 AM
For my view of trump and his supporters I would require a video of me spraying diarrhoea out of my ass in their general direction and I cant find one so the mental image will have to sufficeLaugh out load
12-08-2016, 10:27 AM
(12-08-2016 10:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  For my view of trump and his supporters I would require a video of me spraying diarrhoea out of my ass in their general direction and I cant find one so the mental image will have to sufficeLaugh out load

Funny how that is exactly how I see Clinton and her supporters. Of course the supporters of Nancy Pelosi are the ultimate in Fucktardery. She actually said "We have to vote it into law, so we can know what is in it.". Yet, we still have femenazis and stupid crats that still support the bitch.
12-08-2016, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 10:41 AM by adey67.)
(12-08-2016 10:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:07 AM)adey67 Wrote:  For my view of trump and his supporters I would require a video of me spraying diarrhoea out of my ass in their general direction and I cant find one so the mental image will have to sufficeLaugh out load

Funny how that is exactly how I see Clinton and her supporters. Of course the supporters of Nancy Pelosi are the ultimate in Fucktardery. She actually said "We have to vote it into law, so we can know what is in it.". Yet, we still have femenazis and stupid crats that still support the bitch.

Ya know you and Trump should get a room Laugh out load
Do you have any idea how a nuclear exchange will pan out for the planet? Voting for an unstable fuckwit makes that more likely the man is more than a liability he's potentially dangerous
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-08-2016, 11:31 AM
(12-08-2016 10:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Funny how that is exactly how I see Clinton and her supporters. Of course the supporters of Nancy Pelosi are the ultimate in Fucktardery. She actually said "We have to vote it into law, so we can know what is in it.". Yet, we still have femenazis and stupid crats that still support the bitch.

Ya know you and Trump should get a room Laugh out load
Do you have any idea how a nuclear exchange will pan out for the planet? Voting for an unstable fuckwit makes that more likely the man is more than a liability he's potentially dangerous

Do you know what the possible side effect of allowing terrorist countries to have nukes is? That is what Clinton will allow.
12-08-2016, 11:45 AM
(12-08-2016 11:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 10:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ya know you and Trump should get a room Laugh out load

Do you know what the possible side effect of allowing terrorist countries to have nukes is?

Deterrence?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
12-08-2016, 11:49 AM
(12-08-2016 11:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Do you know what the possible side effect of allowing terrorist countries to have nukes is? That is what Clinton will allow.

You have not one shred evidence for that bullshit. The State Department, under the present president, concluded negotiations with Iran (which began when SHE was Sec of State) to keep them out of the hands of the Iranians. In fact, if there is any evidence, it's precisely the opposite, Bird Brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-08-2016, 12:13 PM
(12-08-2016 11:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Do you know what the possible side effect of allowing terrorist countries to have nukes is? That is what Clinton will allow.

Please provide a shred of evidence or hyperlink a citation because without either this is just a personal conspiracy musing.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
12-08-2016, 12:17 PM
(12-08-2016 12:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Please provide a shred of evidence or hyperlink a citation because without either this is just a personal conspiracy musing.

I think he's saying neither Hillary nor Obama have or will do anything to stop it.

At least I hope that is his meaning.

I know we signed that agreement with Iran. But they aren't following it. And are basically laughing at us every time they violate it. We do nothing.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]