Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-08-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(17-08-2016 08:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 08:25 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Hillary stood and gave a speech talking about how the white people need to bow to blacks and give them more. As if she should be the one to talk. That stupid "old money hag". She is one of the reasons that racism is still a thing. The crats create and maintain dependency on welfare programs to buy votes.

Link please.

Ask and you shall receive.

Here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Where did she say white people should 'bow' to black people?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Ok, maybe she didn't say that we need to bow to them. She did basically call us all racists.
17-08-2016, 09:14 AM
(17-08-2016 09:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Ok, maybe she didn't say that we need to bow to them. She did basically call us all racists.

Who is "us all"?

#sigh
17-08-2016, 09:18 AM
(17-08-2016 09:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Ok, maybe she didn't say that we need to bow to them. She did basically call us all racists.

It depends how you define racist, I guess, but I would agree that we all have a bit of racist in us. I've been taken to task before for saying that, but I stand by it. It is a natural human tendency to be fearful or mistrustful of those who are different -- whether that's a different race, religion, gender, nationality, whatever. We can't help it. This may or may not be what she means, but I try not to judge others (especially politicians) based on sound bytes. They often say whatever they think will win votes. Hillary Clinton is not unique in that respect.
17-08-2016, 09:22 AM
It sounded to me like she was saying that people need to look at things from the perspective of others and not just from their own. There are at least two sides to every story.

You are obviously out to dissect every word in order to find something that fits your narrative.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-08-2016, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 09:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)
So when women are successful and make money they're "money hags", and when men do it, they're "entrepreneurial". LMAO

So .... rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, I see. (edit .... "AGAIN")
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/17/politics/t...-overhaul/
Rolleyes
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-08-2016, 09:41 AM
(17-08-2016 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So when women are successful and make money they're "money hags", and when men do it, they're "entrepreneurial". LMAO

So .... rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, I see.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/17/politics/t...-overhaul/
Rolleyes
Laugh out load

What Trump needs on staff is someone to make sure the ball gag is always firmly in place.

[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2016, 11:56 AM
He needs someone who will talk back to him, too.
17-08-2016, 12:07 PM
I doubt that this move will keep his ship from sinking. He needed to make a 180° turn to a more moderate and considered style months ago to win the General Election. His initially aggressive and blunt style worked well for the Republican primaries, but the GE electorate, which includes many more Independents than Republicans, is a whole different beast entirely. Many people, including myself, thought that he would be able to adapt his style in time. We were wrong. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post