Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-08-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(17-08-2016 02:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 12:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's posts like this that show you are a bigot.

So, you are saying that cops should stand there and wait until the gangsta pulls the weapon before pulling theirs? The few seconds it would take for the cop to react, means their death if it is a gun the suspect is producing. How about we teach the thugs to cooperate a bit and then they wouldn't get shot. It is not just the blacks, though they seem to mouth off the most.

Yep, bigot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2016, 02:19 PM
(17-08-2016 02:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:15 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So, you are saying that cops should stand there and wait until the gangsta pulls the weapon before pulling theirs? The few seconds it would take for the cop to react, means their death if it is a gun the suspect is producing. How about we teach the thugs to cooperate a bit and then they wouldn't get shot. It is not just the blacks, though they seem to mouth off the most.

Yep, bigot.

Then you are ok with being verbally abusive to cops, especially when they stop you for something? Wow, that says much about you.
17-08-2016, 02:20 PM
(17-08-2016 02:19 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 02:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yep, bigot.

Then you are ok with being verbally abusive to cops, especially when they stop you for something? Wow, that says much about you.

Says nothing about me other than I don't agree with your bigoted notions, you narrow-minded, mouth-breathing simpleton.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
17-08-2016, 02:30 PM
(17-08-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I doubt that this move will keep his ship from sinking. He needed to make a 180° turn to a more moderate and considered style months ago to win the General Election. His initially aggressive and blunt style worked well for the Republican primaries, but the GE electorate, which includes many more Independents than Republicans, is a whole different beast entirely. Many people, including myself, thought that he would be able to adapt his style in time. We were wrong. Tongue

He painted himself into a corner. Not to trumpet "I told you so", but it was obvious way back when, to me. Once you've smacked someone in the face, they're not normally going to take you in with open arms later.
17-08-2016, 02:35 PM

Since when does a tongue-lashing merit shooting?

I think policemen should take words for what they are -- unable to inflict bodily harm, and not demanding physical "defense". If they're hurt by words alone, to the point that they violate their oaths, then they should probably look into a career in data processing, or selling trailers.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
17-08-2016, 05:51 PM
(17-08-2016 09:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What Trump needs on staff is someone to make sure the ball gag is always firmly in place.

I prefer Trump when he's talking. It lets everybody know exactly what he is. That and it drives his poll numbers down even more.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
17-08-2016, 05:54 PM
(17-08-2016 07:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  That's about how I look at it. Plus, IMO there is something seriously wrong with you in the first place if you want to be president.

That's one of the things I really don't get about Trump. He's rich enough to buy and sell politicians by the dozen. Why does he want to become one?

Quote:Trump + the current GOP = my political nightmare.

You, me and everybody else on the planet.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
17-08-2016, 05:54 PM

How about when they stop someone for being black? Driving while black was a valid reason to stop those who tried it when my uncle wore a badge annd gun in Michigan city Indiana in the 60's 70's and 80's
17-08-2016, 06:08 PM
(17-08-2016 05:51 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 09:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What Trump needs on staff is someone to make sure the ball gag is always firmly in place.

I prefer Trump when he's talking. It lets everybody know exactly what he is. That and it drives his poll numbers down even more.

Here is an interesting article about Donald Trump's medical report in which the "doctor" calls Donald Trump's “extraordinarily excellent.” “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.” and later in the medical report “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.” Dodgy

(As a matter of fact if he weren't so busy he'd be down in Rio winning every olympic medal there is.)

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hea...tor-490836

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-08-2016, 07:16 PM
(17-08-2016 06:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here is an interesting article about Donald Trump's medical report in which the "doctor" calls Donald Trump's “extraordinarily excellent.” “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.” and later in the medical report “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.”

(As a matter of fact if he weren't so busy he'd be down in Rio winning every olympic medal there is.)

Unfortunately, it's more a politician's mental health—or doubt about—rather than his/her physical state that worries me. Drumpf is obviously a narcissist with an overarching sense of self-entitlement, and with a born-to-rule mentality coupled with delusions of grandeur. A dangerous combo for the entire planet.

I'm still trying to come to terms with, and comprehend how it could be that the GOP seriously reckoned this buffoon was their best chance as POTUS. Were there no other suitable candidates that didn't have major personality disorders?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post