Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-08-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(21-08-2016 11:08 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Shucks, video won't work on my tablet.

But the tweets are more than [Image: sick.gif] worthy.

Maybe you can see it here: http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics...rowds.html

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2016, 12:25 PM
(21-08-2016 09:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am truly saddened and disgusted by some of my compatriots. A person can read all the things people say at a Trump rally but it isn’t until you see the videos that you get a sense of the true depth of the hatred and bigotry.

Sexton, a reporter, tweets from a Trump rally in this hyperlink, but it is the video that comes after it that made my skin crawl. You’ve been warned.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-cont...es-sexton/

I can only hope that this is a minority of the population, but I fear that there are more than I care to admit. Weeping

Breath-taking.
21-08-2016, 02:32 PM
(21-08-2016 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Maybe you can see it here: http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics...rowds.html

That’s the one Dom. Thanks.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-08-2016, 02:49 PM
(21-08-2016 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Thanks, Dom, now I am even more inclined to puke. There seem to be a lot of sociopaths and political sheep in America. Though, like many other things, those in the video probably add up to a small percentage of the entire population. Next are the less violently active but Trump supporting voters and the, "I always vote Republican regardless" types. But Hitler started of in a small way.

Delete the pissed off Republican voters who will abstain.

Wonder how many that makes?

Are the normally pro-Republican media offering pro- or anti-Trump or neutral/heads down accounts?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
21-08-2016, 03:10 PM
(21-08-2016 02:49 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(21-08-2016 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe you can see it here: http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics...rowds.html

Thanks, Dom, now I am even more inclined to puke. There seem to be a lot of sociopaths and political sheep in America. Though, like many other things, those in the video probably add up to a small percentage of the entire population. Next are the less violently active but Trump supporting voters and the, "I always vote Republican regardless" types. But Hitler started of in a small way.

Are the normally pro-Republican media offering pro- or anti-Trump or neutral/heads down accounts?

There have been many reports of noteworthy Republicans saying that they will not vote for Trump.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-08-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure I'd call the American media pro-Republican. Fox News sure is, but most of the other mainstream outlets are either neutral or left-leaning.
21-08-2016, 05:08 PM
(21-08-2016 11:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe you can see it here: http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics...rowds.html

Oh, dear. That video was horrible. If one could rewind time and go back to 1938, pre-war Germany, there wouldn't be much difference.

[Image: 9ce812f7757b313b12871f4f2ac0d5ce.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 9 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-08-2016, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 05:30 PM by unfogged.)
Sam Harris on Trump/Clinton

I think he's too forgiving of Clinton but he's largely right about Trump

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-08-2016, 06:33 PM

In the primaries they were all over the place. A bit like the Republican party. Sensing the primary appeal, but also the disaster Trump would be in the general. Some like Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter... are all over Trump like flies on shit. Their support is knee jerk.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
22-08-2016, 05:28 AM
Not sure if this a hoax/joke or not:

[Image: bachmannTFP.png]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.