Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(21-08-2016 09:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I am truly saddened and disgusted by some of my compatriots. A person can read all the things people say at a Trump rally but it isn’t until you see the videos that you get a sense of the true depth of the hatred and bigotry.

Sexton, a reporter, tweets from a Trump rally in this hyperlink, but it is the video that comes after it that made my skin crawl. You’ve been warned.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-cont...es-sexton/

I can only hope that this is a minority of the population, but I fear that there are more than I care to admit. Weeping

This proves nothing at all. What, you don't think they have assholes at the DNC? The emails prove they do. Only thing is, the assholes are running the show there. Not to mention, I see on Craigslist things like "Kill Whitey" all the time. You don't think you have people talking about that at the DNC? I doubt very much that it was never mentioned at all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2016, 07:23 AM
(22-08-2016 06:00 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This proves nothing at all. What, you don't think they have assholes at the DNC? The emails prove they do. Only thing is, the assholes are running the show there. Not to mention, I see on Craigslist things like "Kill Whitey" all the time. You don't think you have people talking about that at the DNC? I doubt very much that it was never mentioned at all.

Did you read the tweets? The story is about how Trump is turning very third reichy in his *leadership*. That is a story about *him*. They very much *don't* have that among the democrats, which is why they are the *opposition*. The word "opposition" means "opposing" - "not the same" - "antagonistic towards".

Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-08-2016, 07:34 AM
(22-08-2016 06:00 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This proves nothing at all. What, you don't think they have assholes at the DNC? The emails prove they do. Only thing is, the assholes are running the show there. Not to mention, I see on Craigslist things like "Kill Whitey" all the time. You don't think you have people talking about that at the DNC? I doubt very much that it was never mentioned at all.

I have issues with hatred and bigotry no matter where it comes from or who promotes it. It just so happens that Trump rallies seem to draw the haters and the bigots like flies to rotten meat.

If you have evidence of your accusations then post it here or on a new thread. The fact remains that the video I linked is proof positive of the seeds of hatred and intolerance that Trump is sowing.

You have to look no further than your incendiary tone to see how his followers react when the light is shone on their words and actions. In other words, your rebuttal proves my point.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 08:38 AM
(22-08-2016 07:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I have issues with hatred and bigotry no matter where it comes from or who promotes it. It just so happens that Trump rallies seem to draw the haters and the bigots like flies to rotten meat.

If you have evidence of your accusations then post it here or on a new thread. The fact remains that the video I linked is proof positive of the seeds of hatred and intolerance that Trump is sowing.

You have to look no further than your incendiary tone to see how his followers react when the light is shone on their words and actions. In other words, your rebuttal proves my point.

You may very well be correct about that. I remember back when I was in school. I learned how Hitler originally gained power. He gained power because of the same shit that is happening now. Except it was the Jews that had minority status. They were given special treatment when it came to jobs. It was hard for people to get jobs. People started to dislike the government and the jewish people, so they started to follow the crazy one. What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.
22-08-2016, 08:46 AM
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You may very well be correct about that. I remember back when I was in school. I learned how Hitler originally gained power. He gained power because of the same shit that is happening now. Except it was the Jews that had minority status. They were given special treatment when it came to jobs. It was hard for people to get jobs. People started to dislike the government and the jewish people, so they started to follow the crazy one. What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

Hitler created a scape-goat and used it. The "Jewish threat" and all that shit wasn't *real*, in the exact same way that Trump's list of threats isn't real. You seem to be saying that the Holocaust and all that was somehow justified because Jewish people were seen as richer? Every stupid post I think you've hit the bottom but you find a way to surprise me with another even stupider one. If there is a perception that Jews are rich, is it a. the Jews fault or b. Hitler's fault when he uses that existing perception to fan the flames of a genocide? I guess they were just *asking* to be killed in the gas ovens?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2016, 08:56 AM
(22-08-2016 05:28 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Not sure if this a hoax/joke or not:

Pretty sure it's gonna be this guy. He's already got Kim Jong Un's ear.

[Image: rodman.jpg]

#sigh
22-08-2016, 08:57 AM
(22-08-2016 08:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You may very well be correct about that. I remember back when I was in school. I learned how Hitler originally gained power. He gained power because of the same shit that is happening now. Except it was the Jews that had minority status. They were given special treatment when it came to jobs. It was hard for people to get jobs. People started to dislike the government and the jewish people, so they started to follow the crazy one. What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

Hitler created a scape-goat and used it. The "Jewish threat" and all that shit wasn't *real*, in the exact same way that Trump's list of threats isn't real. You seem to be saying that the Holocaust and all that was somehow justified because Jewish people were seen as richer? Every stupid post I think you've hit the bottom but you find a way to surprise me with another even stupider one. If there is a perception that Jews are rich, is it a. the Jews fault or b. Hitler's fault when he uses that existing perception to fan the flames of a genocide? I guess they were just *asking* to be killed in the gas ovens?

I am just saying that WWII was coming, for a reason.
Fact 1.) The Jewish people stick together and when possible only support Jewish business owners.
Fact 2.) On employment tests such as for the US postal service (minorities) get a ten point boost on the test just because of skin color. If you are a white male competing for one of those jobs and you only score 8 points higher than a black person, he or she will get that job and not you. The 8 point difference might mean that people won't get their mail because that person might not read very well, but who cares because racism?
Fact 3.) People unable to find jobs due to an unfair situation will eventually turn to crime, sometimes even a revolt. It happened in Germany a long time ago and it will happen here.
I see it coming, why don't you?
22-08-2016, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 10:26 AM by GirlyMan.)
(22-08-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Fact 2.) On employment tests such as for the US postal service (minorities) get a ten point boost on the test just because of skin color. If you are a white male competing for one of those jobs and you only score 8 points higher than a black person, he or she will get that job and not you. The 8 point difference might mean that people won't get their mail because that person might not read very well, but who cares because racism?

You don't have a clue what a fact even is. Veterans get a 5-10 point boost you racist idiot. Has nothing to do with skin color. God you're dumb. I mean like really really dumb.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2016, 09:15 AM
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 07:34 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have issues with hatred and bigotry no matter where it comes from or who promotes it. It just so happens that Trump rallies seem to draw the haters and the bigots like flies to rotten meat.

You may very well be correct about that. I remember back when I was in school. I learned how Hitler originally gained power. He gained power because of the same shit that is happening now. Except it was the Jews that had minority status. They were given special treatment when it came to jobs. It was hard for people to get jobs. People started to dislike the government and the jewish people, so they started to follow the crazy one. What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

They weren't given "given special treatment when it came to jobs" but they did own and ran manufacturing companies. They were very industrious and good at business which pissed the Germans off. But the Jews had been segregated for centuries into ghettos. (The word ghetto comes from an island off Venice Jews were forced to live on ) Because of this segregation requirement it was much, much easier to round them up and send them to camps. If they'd been scattered throughout German cities it would have been more difficult.

The Jews in Germany, although discriminated against, were never slaves. That's a big difference. And if African Americans are given "extra points" in employment tests they should have a high rate of employment.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-08-2016, 09:27 AM
(22-08-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 08:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hitler created a scape-goat and used it. The "Jewish threat" and all that shit wasn't *real*, in the exact same way that Trump's list of threats isn't real. You seem to be saying that the Holocaust and all that was somehow justified because Jewish people were seen as richer? Every stupid post I think you've hit the bottom but you find a way to surprise me with another even stupider one. If there is a perception that Jews are rich, is it a. the Jews fault or b. Hitler's fault when he uses that existing perception to fan the flames of a genocide? I guess they were just *asking* to be killed in the gas ovens?

I am just saying that WWII was coming, for a reason.
Fact 1.) The Jewish people stick together and when possible only support Jewish business owners.
Fact 2.) On employment tests such as for the US postal service (minorities) get a ten point boost on the test just because of skin color. If you are a white male competing for one of those jobs and you only score 8 points higher than a black person, he or she will get that job and not you. The 8 point difference might mean that people won't get their mail because that person might not read very well, but who cares because racism?
Fact 3.) People unable to find jobs due to an unfair situation will eventually turn to crime, sometimes even a revolt. It happened in Germany a long time ago and it will happen here.
I see it coming, why don't you?

White people stick together and support other white owners too. What planet do you live on.

So African Americans are given extra points for Postal service jobs. Jobs which are are fading away because of email and computers. How nice.

You're forgetting about WW I and the enormous effect it had on the German. economy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.