Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  [...] What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

I'm not familiar with this (apparent?) US practice. Please clarify.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2016, 12:14 PM
(22-08-2016 12:09 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  [...] What we have today is not equality when one group of people get extra points added to employment tests just because of skin color. If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

I'm not familiar with this (apparent?) US practice. Please clarify.

Yeah, I would like to know what tests those are. Urine tests, typing tests, computer skills tests, driving tests, amount of melanin tests?

Birdboy gets more and more ridiculous in his claims as times goes by.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-08-2016, 12:42 PM
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You may very well be correct about that. I remember back when I was in school. I learned how Hitler originally gained power. He gained power because of the same shit that is happening now.

So USA recently lost global conflict, much of it's lands and status of superpower?

Quote:Except it was the Jews that had minority status.

Hated minority soon to be turned into scapegoat.

Quote:They were given special treatment when it came to jobs.

What!? Soon after Russian Revolution antisemitism was especially rife. So what exactly this special treatment entailed?

Also special treatment has interesting conotations when it came to Jews. Their extermination was hidden behind such terms.

Quote:It was hard for people to get jobs.

Germany wasn't exception in this regard.

Quote:People started to dislike the government and the jewish people, so they started to follow the crazy one.

Gov was already disliked and mistrusted. Contempt for Jews also wasn't something new.

As for Hitler followers antisemitism wasn't main reason for everyone or maybe even majority. Restoring the national pride and creating/returning to national unity, not to mention promise of overturning Versailes Treaty were important too.

Quote:If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

Sure. Fault wouldn't be his or bigots supporting him.

Read some history books before you start discussing such topics.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
22-08-2016, 12:52 PM
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

I just almost spit coffee all over my keyboard.

Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
22-08-2016, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 01:07 PM by Gloucester.)
(22-08-2016 12:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 08:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If Trump ends up being another Hitler, it is quite clearly the fault of the liberals.

Facepalm

Yes, my Bullshitometer™ started glowing, thought it was going to explode - again. Must see if anyone is selling 128GHz shit-shunts on Ebay, these 64GHz ones don't have a wide enough bandwidth for this environment.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post
22-08-2016, 01:21 PM
(22-08-2016 12:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Facepalm

Through your nose?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
22-08-2016, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 02:07 PM by Gloucester.)
And, just for a break from all these written words...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post
22-08-2016, 02:30 PM
(22-08-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am just saying that WWII was coming, for a reason.
Fact 1.) The Jewish people stick together and when possible only support Jewish business owners.
Fact 2.) On employment tests such as for the US postal service (minorities) get a ten point boost on the test just because of skin color. If you are a white male competing for one of those jobs and you only score 8 points higher than a black person, he or she will get that job and not you. The 8 point difference might mean that people won't get their mail because that person might not read very well, but who cares because racism?
Fact 3.) People unable to find jobs due to an unfair situation will eventually turn to crime, sometimes even a revolt. It happened in Germany a long time ago and it will happen here.
I see it coming, why don't you?

... So as someone who sees the future clearly, you think Trump can avert this disaster by bringing his jack-boot down firmly and restoring things to the way they always were Rolleyes

I personally see very clearly the sort of person Trump is, and he is not the saviour type - he's the type who will eat you while blaming your parents, society, the liberals and everyone else. If you want to prevent something bad, try not siding with the neonazi poster boy, hmm?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2016, 02:47 PM
(22-08-2016 09:09 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Fact 2.) On employment tests such as for the US postal service (minorities) get a ten point boost on the test just because of skin color. If you are a white male competing for one of those jobs and you only score 8 points higher than a black person, he or she will get that job and not you. The 8 point difference might mean that people won't get their mail because that person might not read very well, but who cares because racism?

You don't have a clue what a fact even is. Veterans get a 5-10 point boost you racist idiot. Has nothing to do with skin color. God you're dumb. I mean like really really dumb.

But aren't all vets black???????????????
22-08-2016, 02:57 PM
(22-08-2016 02:00 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  And, just for a break from all these written words...

This is AWESOME! Laugh out load

I hope Trump takes him up on it.