Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
Want facts?

Here ya go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 03:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-08-2016 02:58 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Want facts?

Here ya go.

Want facts?

That's a 2002 article for a lawsuit dismissed in 2006. WORTH v JACKSON.

Great find! Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-08-2016, 03:52 PM
(22-08-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 02:58 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Want facts?

Here ya go.

Want facts?

Great find! Thumbsup

Your riposte =

[Image: batman-bitch-slap.jpg?w=390]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 03:54 PM
(22-08-2016 03:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Want facts?

Great find! Thumbsup

Your riposte =

[Image: batman-bitch-slap.jpg?w=390]
Yeah spank it Drooling
22-08-2016, 04:07 PM
I gotta find me one of these job places...minority/woman - check - veteran - check (even if a might pale). Hell I should be able to go in and ace the test if I just show up.

Had two interviews today with Jewish men...wonder if that's in my favor or against me? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2016, 04:16 PM
(22-08-2016 04:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I gotta find me one of these job places...minority/woman - check - veteran - check (even if a might pale). Hell I should be able to go in and ace the test if I just show up.

Had two interviews today with Jewish men...wonder if that's in my favor or against me? Consider

Ask birdie, apparently he knows where all these jobs are.

(And BTW thank you for your service in case I haven’t said that already Miss Anj!)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 09:02 PM by Szuchow.)
(22-08-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am just saying that WWII was coming, for a reason.

Sure, though it start wasn't predetermined or maybe not even likely after slaughter of WW I.

If not for Germany wounded pride about Versailes treaty it all could be avoided I think.

Quote: Fact 1.) The Jewish people stick together and when possible only support Jewish business owners.

Prove it.

And even if it is true then what is wrong with it?

Quote: Fact 3.) People unable to find jobs due to an unfair situation will eventually turn to crime, sometimes even a revolt. It happened in Germany a long time ago and it will happen here.

Nazi takeover wasn't exactly revolt. Best description would be elites failing at coopting populist movement. Remember that Hitler didn't won by election and popularity of Nazis began dropping/stagnating when he was chosen as Chancelor.

Also while unemployment played a big role in all this politics was important too. Form of governance despised and distrusted byy majority could not survive I would say.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
22-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Facts and figures... and oh yeah, graphs too!

Why is Hillary Clinton the Favorite? Because of These Trends in Voter Turnout
https://priceonomics.com/why-is-hillary-...ecause-of/

[Image: image05.png]

[Image: image08.png]

"Over the next four months, the Trump and Clinton campaigns will spend millions of dollars and mobilize thousands of volunteers to influence voters in battleground states. But the contours of this intense political arena has been defined by demographic and legal forces over 100 years in the making.

Almost all of the changes in who votes in presidential elections – more women, Blacks, and college graduates vote now than ever before – favor Hillary Clinton. The one major countervailing force is the increasing share of older voters, which favors Trump.

Still, the world of the 1960s and 1970s, where White men were dramatically more likely to vote, is gone. As a result, we are substantially less likely to see a Trump presidency. As long as people turn out to vote, that is.”

[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Which countries have the most immigrants? US is out of the medal race on this one.

1) Saudi Arabia
2) Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy!
3) Oh CANADA, eh?

[Image: Chart1.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-08-2016, 11:56 PM
(22-08-2016 10:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Which countries have the most immigrants? US is out of the medal race on this one.

1) Saudi Arabia
2) Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy!
3) Oh CANADA, eh?

[Image: Chart1.png]

Imteresting graphic, but the reasons for going to another country have a strong bearing.

I am guessing that most of those immigrants to Saudi Arabia are probsbly temp workers. Saudis do not like doing dirty or manual work and can afford to "import" workers. Bahrein similar, been there,

Large proportion of immigrants to UK and German also working away from home or seeking temp sanctuary. Distorted now by Syrian refugees that nay ir may not stay depending on what happens back home. UK also has large temp European immigrant population.

I would suggest US, Canada and Oz probably top the "permanent" immigration tables. Not necessarily in that order.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.