Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(23-08-2016 08:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 07:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's Snopes' evaluation of that story: http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-donated-100k-la/

See that. The crats sling shit everywhere in hopes something will stick.

Pots, kettles, smokestack interiors . . .

All are about the same colour.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2016, 08:27 AM
(23-08-2016 08:23 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 08:02 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  See that. The crats sling shit everywhere in hopes something will stick.

Pots, kettles, smokestack interiors . . .

I agree if you are saying that none of the candidates are qualified due to lying and cheating as a way of life, including your dear Clinton.
23-08-2016, 09:55 AM
(23-08-2016 08:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 08:23 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Pots, kettles, smokestack interiors . . .

I agree if you are saying that none of the candidates are qualified due to lying and cheating as a way of life, including your dear Clinton.
And they all sling the same colour colour shit?

And it take it the "your dear Clinton" was the general sense of the use of the pronoun? Being a Brit I have only the "global" stake in this but I tend to feel that out of the two Clinton is the safest. May not be the best thing since sliced bread for America but safer for all than Trump.

Unless her possible victory starts a civil war, overt or covert, of course!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
23-08-2016, 09:58 AM
(23-08-2016 09:55 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Unless her possible victory starts a civil war, overt or covert, of course!

If it does, then despite the fact that it will be the Trump followers fomenting it, just remember it's all the liberals' faults

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-08-2016, 10:20 AM
(23-08-2016 06:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Maybe the new black market will be abortions at sea.

Abortion Cruiselines. Blink

Have you suffered a head/brain injury recently?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-08-2016, 10:38 AM
(23-08-2016 08:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 08:23 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Pots, kettles, smokestack interiors . . .

So are you admitting that your beloved Republicunt Trump lies and cheats like Clintbitch ? Progress indeed although Clintbitch is as Gloucester says what we would prefer as Brits being as we would prefer the human race not to be annihilated within the next four years. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-08-2016, 10:54 AM
(23-08-2016 10:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 08:27 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I agree if you are saying that none of the candidates are qualified due to lying and cheating as a way of life, including your dear Clinton.

So are you admitting that your beloved Republicunt Trump lies and cheats like Clintbitch ? Progress indeed although Clintbitch is as Gloucester says what we would prefer as Brits being as we would prefer the human race not to be annihilated within the next four years. Big Grin

So, you want someone that will just put it off? As I see it, we can vote someone in that will stand up to the muslims and not try like hell to appease them while importing even more, or we can vote for someone that will appease the muslims while importing them on a massive scale. Which one do you think will lead to full scale war?
23-08-2016, 11:04 AM
(23-08-2016 10:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 10:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  So are you admitting that your beloved Republicunt Trump lies and cheats like Clintbitch ? Progress indeed although Clintbitch is as Gloucester says what we would prefer as Brits being as we would prefer the human race not to be annihilated within the next four years. Big Grin

So, you want someone that will just put it off? As I see it, we can vote someone in that will stand up to the muslims and not try like hell to appease them while importing even more, or we can vote for someone that will appease the muslims while importing them on a massive scale. Which one do you think will lead to full scale war?

Neither. Despite your personal fears, "the Muslims" and "the blacks" and others who aren't just like you are not a major problem. I'm much more worried about Trump starting a war with another nuclear power like Russia or China, and thinking that the use of nukes is a viable option in such a war.

And neither candidate is going to "import Muslims on a massive scale". Stop making things up.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
23-08-2016, 11:18 AM
(23-08-2016 11:04 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 10:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So, you want someone that will just put it off? As I see it, we can vote someone in that will stand up to the muslims and not try like hell to appease them while importing even more, or we can vote for someone that will appease the muslims while importing them on a massive scale. Which one do you think will lead to full scale war?

Neither. Despite your personal fears, "the Muslims" and "the blacks" and others who aren't just like you are not a major problem. I'm much more worried about Trump starting a war with another nuclear power like Russia or China, and thinking that the use of nukes is a viable option in such a war.

And neither candidate is going to "import Muslims on a massive scale". Stop making things up.

Yes indeed straw man, isil do not have intercontinental or even medium range nuclear ballistic missiles they may or may not have one or two suitcase nukes its Trump and the Chinese /Russian /North Koreans and his inability to compromise and negotiate that is concerning.
23-08-2016, 11:20 AM
(23-08-2016 07:09 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ... Here's Snopes' evaluation of that story ...

The facts appear to be that Trump promised to make a donation to a church (which has not yet happened), actual amount not confirmed.

Donating to a church as a disaster relief measure is inefficient unless the particular church is experienced in disaster relief - funds like that are better given to organizations whose raison d'etre is disaster relief, such as the Red Cross. Unless funding the particular church is to capitalize on the symbolism of the gesture - which then makes the spirit of the donation cynical - and cynicism is Trump's middle name.

If the amount is 100K, coming from someone like Trump it's the equivalent of Trump reaching into his pocket and handing a dime to a relief worker. Then bragging about being magnanimous.

To my eye the real story here is more evidence of Trump's deep, self-serving cynicism.

Had he given $1M to the Red Cross anonymously it'd reflect a desire to make a meaningful contribution and would be evidence of genuine public spirit. But I don't think he did that because why brag about giving a dime to a relief worker? We'll never know - maybe he did give $1M anonymously to a professional relief organization - but the vast preponderance of evidence he keeps piling up suggests not.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post