Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(23-08-2016 11:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:04 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Neither. Despite your personal fears, "the Muslims" and "the blacks" and others who aren't just like you are not a major problem. I'm much more worried about Trump starting a war with another nuclear power like Russia or China, and thinking that the use of nukes is a viable option in such a war.

And neither candidate is going to "import Muslims on a massive scale". Stop making things up.

Yes indeed straw man, isil do not have intercontinental or even medium range nuclear ballistic missiles they may or may not have one or two suitcase nukes its Trump and the Chinese /Russian /North Koreans and his inability to compromise and negotiate that is concerning.

Importing more muslims

And again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2016, 11:41 AM
(23-08-2016 10:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 06:01 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Maybe the new black market will be abortions at sea.

Abortion Cruiselines. Blink

Have you suffered a head/brain injury recently?

No, I have not suffered any such thing. I am just pointing out that the government tried to flat out ban something and not only did a corrupt poor family become filthy stinking rich, but a whole industry (NASCAR) came out of it as well. So, there very well might be an "Abortion Cruiseline".
23-08-2016, 11:44 AM
(23-08-2016 11:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 10:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Abortion Cruiselines. Blink

Have you suffered a head/brain injury recently?

No, I have not suffered any such thing. I am just pointing out that the government tried to flat out ban something and not only did a corrupt poor family become filthy stinking rich, but a whole industry (NASCAR) came out of it as well. So, there very well might be an "Abortion Cruiseline".

You are reaching to far too try to make your points so that your point (assuming there is one) is lost in the absurdity.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Only cargo (objects) get imported.

Are you trying to imply that people are objects?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
23-08-2016, 11:49 AM
(23-08-2016 11:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yes indeed straw man, isil do not have intercontinental or even medium range nuclear ballistic missiles they may or may not have one or two suitcase nukes its Trump and the Chinese /Russian /North Koreans and his inability to compromise and negotiate that is concerning.

Importing more muslims

And again.

STRAW MAN again radical Islam is not the only threat to world peace move away from personal prejudice you totally ignored the content of my post in favour of your own agenda and personal bias. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but right now dude you make me look like a fucking genius
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-08-2016, 11:58 AM
(23-08-2016 11:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:18 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yes indeed straw man, isil do not have intercontinental or even medium range nuclear ballistic missiles they may or may not have one or two suitcase nukes its Trump and the Chinese /Russian /North Koreans and his inability to compromise and negotiate that is concerning.

Importing more muslims

And again.

I didn't look at the second link because the first one hung my computer for several minutes, but having the same number of Muslims as Germany is not necessarily anything to worry about: (1) The US population is about four times that of Germany, so the same number of Muslims would be only 1/4 as much as a percentage -- and percentage matters much more than sheer numbers; (2) Are the number of Muslims in Germany a major problem? (3) It is disingenuous to imply that we are "importing" Muslims. If they come here of their own accord, so what?

In any case, none of this worries me. I'm not afraid of Muslims. I am very afraid of the American equivalent of Kim Jong Un having the power to start a nuclear war.
23-08-2016, 11:59 AM
(23-08-2016 11:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:36 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Importing more muslims

And again.

STRAW MAN again radical Islam is not the only threat to world peace move away from personal prejudice you totally ignored the content of my post in favour of your own agenda and personal bias. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but right now dude you make me look like a fucking genius

So for a little bit of false security, you are going to vote Clinton in. Not because she won't start a war with her actions, but she won't start one in the next few years. Instead your grandchildren will have to either fight a war or live under sharia law. How very nice of you.
23-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Birdguy, I like to think thst I try to be fair in my view of the ideas of others, even when I don't agree with them. Even if I violently disagree with them. If they are built on something solid, that is OK.

But I fear that I am begining to wonder where some of yours come from. They seem to be of similar stuff to the shouts in Trump's meetings.

My apologies if this vomes over as an ad hominem.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
23-08-2016, 12:17 PM
(23-08-2016 11:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  STRAW MAN again radical Islam is not the only threat to world peace move away from personal prejudice you totally ignored the content of my post in favour of your own agenda and personal bias. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but right now dude you make me look like a fucking genius

So for a little bit of false security, you are going to vote Clinton in. Not because she won't start a war with her actions, but she won't start one in the next few years. Instead your grandchildren will have to either fight a war or live under sharia law. How very nice of you.

You should realize that this is an international forum -- i.e., not all the posters are US residents. Adey67 in particular is British, so most of your criticism doesn't apply to him. He is not voting for anyone in this election, and in the extremely unlikely event that the US is ever subject to sharia law, that won't affect his children unless they choose to move here.

Why do non-US residents care about our election? Because US foreign policy affects the whole world. A belligerent power-hungry narcissist in the White House is a significant danger to everyone, not just US residents. And most people are not Islamophobes like you. Trump is a far greater danger than Islam.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
23-08-2016, 12:19 PM
(23-08-2016 11:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 11:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  STRAW MAN again radical Islam is not the only threat to world peace move away from personal prejudice you totally ignored the content of my post in favour of your own agenda and personal bias. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box but right now dude you make me look like a fucking genius

Dude I'm a Brit I'm not voting Trump or Clinton in I'm concerned about the worlds last superpower being run by a loony and potentially fucking us all up globally.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post