Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-08-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
The U.S becoming a sharia country is about as likely as Hitler returning from the dead and becoming the Prime Minster of Israel

The likelihood of Trump starting WW3 on the other hand .....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
23-08-2016, 07:47 PM
(23-08-2016 11:46 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Only cargo (objects) get imported.

Are you trying to imply that people are objects?

I am so glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that very revealing verbiage.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-08-2016, 07:50 PM
(23-08-2016 07:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I am so glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that very revealing verbiage.

no he just believes the brown ones or the ones who talk funny are

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-08-2016, 07:52 PM
(23-08-2016 01:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Jesus on a stick I cannot believe what I'm reading here you realised you fucked up so you try to shift the argument to internal healthcare in the USA like we wont realise you changed the subject because quite frankly you fucked.up, and you expect the international community on here to buy that ? Dude if I was American right now I would be horribly embarrassed.

When he was a kid, his parents hid him when they had company over.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-08-2016, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2016 09:43 PM by Full Circle.)
(23-08-2016 07:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I’m afraid I have to come to his defense on this one topic. I don’t think it was a faux pas at all, I honestly think he is woefully uneducated and he honestly thought that he was using the correct word.

ps Edit: I spoke out of turn, thanks for the correction Airportkid

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-08-2016, 08:46 PM
(23-08-2016 07:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ... he honestly thought that he was using the correct word ...

The article he linked used it. He didn't originate the "metaphor". Its usage in the article was deliberate, to imply exactly what OMM objected to: that immigrant Muslims are inhuman "objects" imported by a nefarious foreign conspiracy.

I think it's a reach to to ascribe "thought" as any part of the process that produces posts from that contributor; it's doubtful any thought whatsoever was involved in parroting the article's word usage, "honest" or otherwise.
[+] 6 users Like Airportkid's post
23-08-2016, 10:07 PM
So when the man who said we were going to win so much we'd get tired of winning starts chery-picking polls to show that he's almost not losing is that simply license to point and laugh?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
24-08-2016, 06:29 AM
I might change to voting for Jill Stein if it looks like Trump has no chance. I really hate Hillary though, so I will vote however I need to so Clinton does not get in. While I disagree with some of the things Jill wants, I am closer to happy with her solutions to most things. Medicare for all, is something I can get behind. If you can't find private work, you can get a job doing something for the government. $15 minimum wage. I like that too. No deportations, that I disagree with. That being said, if we get rid of Obama care and bring in true medicare for everyone, not just the ones that choose to never work. I can vote for all that. I can't vote Clinton. She just wants more of the same shit that has been killing the nation.
24-08-2016, 06:36 AM
(24-08-2016 06:29 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I can't vote Clinton. She just wants more of the same shit that has been killing the nation.

Yes, she is running for president because she wants to kill the nation. Much better to vote Jill Stein Rolleyes And you'll only do that *if* Trump looks unelectable. You really want to tell your grand-kids someday (proudly) that this was the guy you voted for?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-08-2016, 06:38 AM
(24-08-2016 06:29 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I might change to voting for Jill Stein if it looks like Trump has no chance. I really hate Hillary though, so I will vote however I need to so Clinton does not get in. While I disagree with some of the things Jill wants, I am closer to happy with her solutions to most things. Medicare for all, is something I can get behind. If you can't find private work, you can get a job doing something for the government. $15 minimum wage. I like that too. No deportations, that I disagree with. That being said, if we get rid of Obama care and bring in true medicare for everyone, not just the ones that choose to never work. I can vote for all that. I can't vote Clinton. She just wants more of the same shit that has been killing the nation.

Jill Stein has an even lower chance of winning than Trump. And she doesn't want to make America great again to boot.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post