Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-08-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(24-08-2016 12:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 12:27 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It is easy. Just pay close attention to what they buy with their foodstamps and the size of their house.

That's bollocks cant believe I stood up for you you haven't changed sorry anjele. Bg you are a dick

Birdboy is mad because he can't figure out how to get government assistance. Since he can't no one else should.

His bigotry shows through again. I mean, really, I have already posted a link that the average household that receives food stamps gets $250.00 a month...not exactly a recipe for living high on the hog.

And what does it matter how big someone's house is? Maybe it belongs to a relative and they are offering them a place to live. I am surprised he hasn't also said to note the color of their skin.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-08-2016, 01:17 PM
(24-08-2016 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 12:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  That's bollocks cant believe I stood up for you you haven't changed sorry anjele. Bg you are a dick

Birdboy is mad because he can't figure out how to get government assistance. Since he can't no one else should.

His bigotry shows through again. I mean, really, I have already posted a link that the average household that receives food stamps gets $250.00 a month...not exactly a recipe for living high on the hog.

And what does it matter how big someone's house is? Maybe it belongs to a relative and they are offering them a place to live. I am surprised he hasn't also said to note the color of their skin.

Don't worry, videos of the waste will be posted. I intend to get video after Labor Day.
24-08-2016, 01:19 PM
(24-08-2016 01:17 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 01:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Birdboy is mad because he can't figure out how to get government assistance. Since he can't no one else should.

Don't worry, videos of the waste will be posted. I intend to get video after Labor Day.

Gee, I can't wait. I am sure it will be riveting.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-08-2016, 01:41 PM
(24-08-2016 01:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 01:17 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Don't worry, videos of the waste will be posted. I intend to get video after Labor Day.

Gee, I can't wait. I am sure it will be riveting.

I won't be watching as I've already fucked up over you once
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Bad quotes; never mind.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-08-2016, 03:12 PM
(24-08-2016 01:11 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 12:27 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It is easy. Just pay close attention to what they buy with their foodstamps and the size of their house.

You have an unhealthy obsession with how people use their food stamps. If they are buying expensive food with their food stamps, that might tell me that they are getting more food stamps than they need, but it tells me nothing about whether or not they need them, or what their reasons are for not working. I can't read minds like you think you can. I'm not sure what the size of the house means either. There are really nice small houses and really shitty big houses, and location also has a lot to do with the value of a house. And what if several families are sharing a big house? Don't be so quick to judge people by externals. It makes you look like a bigot.

And if I save my food stamps to buy luxury items, who is Birdie to say I shouldn't, the food police? According to Birdie it seems that if you're poor you better damn well act the part. No nice things for poor people.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Universal healthcare?

We don't even have international healthcare yet. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-08-2016, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 12:36 AM by Bucky Ball.)
So now the Dumpster is (back-peddling) saying only the immigrants who have committed crimes need to get out. I see HE is certainly worried about a win. (What a fool that it took this long).
Two months and no more orange man on TV every day spouting garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-08-2016, 08:24 PM
(24-08-2016 08:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So now the Dumpster is saying only the immigrants who have committed crimes need to get out. I see HE is certainly worried about a win. (What a fool that it took this long).

Far as I know they are routinely being transported across the border already. But I may be wrong, no time to look it up.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-08-2016, 08:43 PM
(24-08-2016 08:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 08:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So now the Dumpster is saying only the immigrants who have committed crimes need to get out. I see HE is certainly worried about a win. (What a fool that it took this long).

Far as I know they are routinely being transported across the border already. But I may be wrong, no time to look it up.

Yes, they are, and get flown as far as needed, in cases where they came from CA or SA. On our dime, yet.