Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
Hi,

The Brit trouble maker, Nigel Farage, is stumping with Donald Trump in Mississippi.

Moth to a flame. Drooling

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2016, 12:36 AM
(25-08-2016 12:26 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

The Brit trouble maker, Nigel Farage, is stumping with Donald Trump in Mississippi.

D.

By their fruits ye shall know them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-08-2016, 03:20 AM
(25-08-2016 12:26 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

D.
Hoping he gets severely burnt!

Big Grin

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
25-08-2016, 05:40 AM
(24-08-2016 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 01:11 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You have an unhealthy obsession with how people use their food stamps. If they are buying expensive food with their food stamps, that might tell me that they are getting more food stamps than they need, but it tells me nothing about whether or not they need them, or what their reasons are for not working. I can't read minds like you think you can. I'm not sure what the size of the house means either. There are really nice small houses and really shitty big houses, and location also has a lot to do with the value of a house. And what if several families are sharing a big house? Don't be so quick to judge people by externals. It makes you look like a bigot.

And if I save my food stamps to buy luxury items, who is Birdie to say I shouldn't, the food police? According to Birdie it seems that if you're poor you better damn well act the part. No nice things for poor people.

Again, you fail to understand me. People that use 3 different foodstamp cards to buy spend more money in just powdered baby formula in one day than I earn in a 2 weeks, need to be investigated.
25-08-2016, 05:52 AM
(25-08-2016 05:40 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(24-08-2016 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  And if I save my food stamps to buy luxury items, who is Birdie to say I shouldn't, the food police? According to Birdie it seems that if you're poor you better damn well act the part. No nice things for poor people.

Again, you fail to understand me. People that use 3 different foodstamp cards to buy spend more money in just powdered baby formula in one day than I earn in a 2 weeks, need to be investigated.

Baby formula is very, very expensive. You would prefer babies go without. And people on assistance usually use WIC to get formula...not food stamps.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-08-2016, 06:03 AM
(25-08-2016 05:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 05:40 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Again, you fail to understand me. People that use 3 different foodstamp cards to buy spend more money in just powdered baby formula in one day than I earn in a 2 weeks, need to be investigated.

Baby formula is very, very expensive. You would prefer babies go without. And people on assistance usually use WIC to get formula...not food stamps.

Funny thing is that I have seen people with an actual baby on formula. They purchase 1 to 2 cans of formula, enough for about a week or two. They also buy real food, such as meats and veggies. The problem people buy about 80 cans of powdered formula and nothing else. It is a problem.
25-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Ok, this is an article from 2011, confirming the illicit trade of baby formula:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/ind...9_ST_N.htm

I heard about it, back then. Dunno if it's still a thing. If you do see people buying huge amounts of baby formula with food stamps, you may want to call the cops.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-08-2016, 07:57 AM
(25-08-2016 07:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, this is an article from 2011, confirming the illicit trade of baby formula:

I heard about it, back then. Dunno if it's still a thing. If you do see people buying huge amounts of baby formula with food stamps, you may want to call the cops.

Interesting post dom thanks, I had no idea formula was so expensive in the USA. Its nowhere near that dear over here especially if you buy generic.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-08-2016, 07:58 AM
(25-08-2016 06:03 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 05:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Baby formula is very, very expensive. You would prefer babies go without. And people on assistance usually use WIC to get formula...not food stamps.

Funny thing is that I have seen people with an actual baby on formula. They purchase 1 to 2 cans of formula, enough for about a week or two. They also buy real food, such as meats and veggies. The problem people buy about 80 cans of powdered formula and nothing else. It is a problem.

And you, the trailer salesman from fuck-knows-where, are going to do something about it! By voting for the man most likely to wreck your country wholesale, as long as he gets those goddamn welfare queens.

You've got nothing other than your shrill claims of "I seen 'em, I seen 'em" as evidence that anything like that actually happens, and even if you *have* seen it *exactly* as you describe, all you've ever done is *decide* in that squirelly noggin of yours, that they're up to no good. Have you ever even *asked* someone why they're doing it? Would you believe what they told you?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-08-2016, 08:07 AM
(25-08-2016 07:57 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 07:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, this is an article from 2011, confirming the illicit trade of baby formula:

Interesting post dom thanks, I had no idea formula was so expensive in the USA. Its nowhere near that dear over here especially if you buy generic.

Well, they don't steal it to feed babies but to cut street drugs with it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man