Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(25-08-2016 07:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, this is an article from 2011, confirming the illicit trade of baby formula:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/ind...9_ST_N.htm

I heard about it, back then. Dunno if it's still a thing. If you do see people buying huge amounts of baby formula with food stamps, you may want to call the cops.

They are talking about the theft of powdered formula...I am sure that it could have been purchased with WIC or food stamps for the same reasons...for cutting drugs.

But that article is about theft. Theft is repeated often. Using food stamps or other assistance to buy formula isn't mentioned.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-08-2016, 08:19 AM
(25-08-2016 08:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 07:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, this is an article from 2011, confirming the illicit trade of baby formula:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/ind...9_ST_N.htm

I heard about it, back then. Dunno if it's still a thing. If you do see people buying huge amounts of baby formula with food stamps, you may want to call the cops.

They are talking about the theft of powdered formula...I am sure that it could have been purchased with WIC or food stamps for the same reasons...for cutting drugs.

But that article is about theft. Theft is repeated often. Using food stamps or other assistance to buy formula isn't mentioned.

I did hear about that happening back then, too. Which is why I posted here about it. Am not about to go looking through all kinds of old articles to dig it up.

It's a drug crime and needs to be reported when seen. It has nothing to do with people who need food stamps. It's a totally different issue, and the perps are not poor people on assistance but drug dealers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-08-2016, 08:28 AM
(25-08-2016 07:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 06:03 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Funny thing is that I have seen people with an actual baby on formula. They purchase 1 to 2 cans of formula, enough for about a week or two. They also buy real food, such as meats and veggies. The problem people buy about 80 cans of powdered formula and nothing else. It is a problem.

And you, the trailer salesman from fuck-knows-where, are going to do something about it! By voting for the man most likely to wreck your country wholesale, as long as he gets those goddamn welfare queens.

You've got nothing other than your shrill claims of "I seen 'em, I seen 'em" as evidence that anything like that actually happens, and even if you *have* seen it *exactly* as you describe, all you've ever done is *decide* in that squirelly noggin of yours, that they're up to no good. Have you ever even *asked* someone why they're doing it? Would you believe what they told you?

3 main reasons they do it.
1.) To cut illicit drugs with it to increase profit.
2.) To resell to use the money (not exactly profit but it brings cash) for buying drugs for use.
3.) To resell at extreme profit at a little mom and pop store. Extreme profit since they did not actually pay for it with their money.
25-08-2016, 08:28 AM
(25-08-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  They are talking about the theft of powdered formula...I am sure that it could have been purchased with WIC or food stamps for the same reasons...for cutting drugs.

I did hear about that happening back then, too. Which is why I posted here about it. Am not about to go looking through all kinds of old articles to dig it up.

It's a drug crime and needs to be reported when seen. It has nothing to do with people who need food stamps. It's a totally different issue, and the perps are not poor people on assistance but drug dealers.

Birdguy is specifically talking about the misuse of food stamps, which he thinks everyone who gets them is guilty of.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-08-2016, 08:31 AM
(25-08-2016 08:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  I did hear about that happening back then, too. Which is why I posted here about it. Am not about to go looking through all kinds of old articles to dig it up.

Birdguy is specifically talking about the misuse of food stamps, which he thinks everyone who gets them is guilty of.

Well, he needs to learn to differentiate between an actual crime and people just carving out a living. If baby formula crimes happen at his store - something is wrong with the store that allows this. Not with food stamp recipients.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-08-2016, 08:34 AM
(25-08-2016 08:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Birdguy is specifically talking about the misuse of food stamps, which he thinks everyone who gets them is guilty of.

Well, he needs to learn to differentiate between an actual crime and people just carving out a living. If baby formula crimes happen at his store - something is wrong with the store that allows this. Not with food stamp recipients.

Good luck with that. He doesn't see a difference, won't see a difference. He is focused on some group of people who he sees as living the good life off government assistance...apparently he knows all the circumstances of their lives based off what's in their grocery cart.

25-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Don't know why they use formula to cut drugs, chalk or scouring powder is what they seem to use in Britain and Europe
25-08-2016, 08:44 AM
(25-08-2016 08:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't know why they use formula to cut drugs, chalk or scouring powder is what they seem to use in Britain and Europe

Back in the 80s mannitol was used a fair amount.

25-08-2016, 08:45 AM
(25-08-2016 08:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, he needs to learn to differentiate between an actual crime and people just carving out a living. If baby formula crimes happen at his store - something is wrong with the store that allows this. Not with food stamp recipients.

Good luck with that. He doesn't see a difference, won't see a difference. He is focused on some group of people who he sees as living the good life off government assistance...apparently he knows all the circumstances of their lives based off what's in their grocery cart.

I think tbh he has horribly low self esteem for various reasons and he looks at people on welfare as being lower than him and in an effort to bolster his own level of esteem he pillories them.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
25-08-2016, 09:00 AM
(25-08-2016 08:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good luck with that. He doesn't see a difference, won't see a difference. He is focused on some group of people who he sees as living the good life off government assistance...apparently he knows all the circumstances of their lives based off what's in their grocery cart.

I think tbh he has horribly low self esteem for various reasons and he looks at people on welfare as being lower than him and in an effort to bolster his own level of esteem he pillories them.

That is a very gracious assessment.

But since he also has issues with race I tend to think he just a narrow-minded bigot.