Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(25-08-2016 09:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think tbh he has horribly low self esteem for various reasons and he looks at people on welfare as being lower than him and in an effort to bolster his own level of esteem he pillories them.

That is a very gracious assessment.

But since he also has issues with race I tend to think he just a narrow-minded bigot.

Cannot argue with that and I don't want to it is with him a seriously toxic mix and Donald Trump gives him a quasi acceptable outlet for his frustration and rage.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2016, 02:37 PM
(25-08-2016 08:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't know why they use formula to cut drugs, chalk or scouring powder is what they seem to use in Britain and Europe

Because of color and consistency. It is much harder for someone to detect.
25-08-2016, 02:40 PM
(25-08-2016 02:37 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't know why they use formula to cut drugs, chalk or scouring powder is what they seem to use in Britain and Europe

That's bullshit. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-08-2016, 02:54 PM
(25-08-2016 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 02:37 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Because of color and consistency. It is much harder for someone to detect.

That's bullshit. Dodgy

Are you implying a supermarket rent a cop is not the leading forensic expert on how to subtly cut drugs?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-08-2016, 03:08 PM

You are an idiot.

Powdered formula doesn't look anything like cocaine. As for consistency the formula powder would squish when you tried to cut a line where cocaine actually cracks a little because it's a crystal. You can hear the crunch and see the shine. Cocaine is often tested by rubbing some on the gums, checking for numbness. You don't think the nasty taste of baby formula would be noticed?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-08-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2016 03:28 PM by GirlyMan.)

You clearly don't speak from personal experience because that's just fucking stupid. You think the consistency of baby formula is hard to detect for a junkie or dealer? That's not just stupid that's get your stupid ass killed stupid.

#sigh
25-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Last night and today Dumpster, the man who with his father used to have "c" (for "colored") placed on rental applications for their rental units in Brooklyn, telling the applicants they had no openings, (and twice sued by the Justice Department) is calling Hillary a "bigot", in a way that appears to say he didn't even know what the word means. His desperation grows by the day.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2016, 04:02 PM
I have no idea about the drug thing except that I know Anjele is right about the coke. Yet the article I linked stated it was used to mix drugs.

In that article various theft incidences are mentioned including a heist of 6 Million US Dollar's worth. I am pretty sure that wasn't done in a supermarket by food stamp recipients.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-08-2016, 04:17 PM
(25-08-2016 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have no idea about the drug thing except that I know Anjele is right about the coke. Yet the article I linked stated it was used to mix drugs.

In that article various theft incidences are mentioned including a heist of 6 Million US Dollar's worth. I am pretty sure that wasn't done in a supermarket by food stamp recipients.
Maybe he means heroin
25-08-2016, 04:29 PM
(25-08-2016 04:17 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 04:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have no idea about the drug thing except that I know Anjele is right about the coke. Yet the article I linked stated it was used to mix drugs.

Maybe he means heroin

Well, Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction couldn't tell the difference between coke and heroin. Just kidding, of course. To be honest, I don't know enough about either drug to know how similar their appearance is.