Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
I never touched heroin but saw a few people who did. It always looked dirty to me...not clean like snow. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2016, 03:05 PM
(25-08-2016 03:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Cocaine is often tested by rubbing some on the gums, checking for numbness.

Hi,

I once did this cos I was offered coke and didn't really want it up my nose. So, I rubbed a good pinch on my gums and liked it!

What I learned is never to touch coke again and I haven't. If you like something so much, so quick, then there are bad times coming. Since then I have known some coke addicts and they are well messed up, but pretend not to be. Very twitchy.

D.
26-08-2016, 03:38 PM
(25-08-2016 09:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 08:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think tbh he has horribly low self esteem for various reasons and he looks at people on welfare as being lower than him and in an effort to bolster his own level of esteem he pillories them.

That is a very gracious assessment.

But since he also has issues with race I tend to think he just a narrow-minded bigot.

The bigot is a special piece of humanity. You can be sure if there were no black people on earth, someone else would be bearing the brunt of their bigotry. The solution to the problem always lies within the bigot, not outside.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 5 users Like tomilay's post
26-08-2016, 03:40 PM
(26-08-2016 03:38 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 09:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  That is a very gracious assessment.

But since he also has issues with race I tend to think he just a narrow-minded bigot.

The bigot is a special piece of humanity. You can be sure if there were no black people on earth, someone else would be bearing the brunt of their bigotry. The solution to the problem always lies within the bigot, not outside.

See: Ireland

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-08-2016, 04:04 PM
It is those damn M people that Trump cannot stand the Mexicans and the Muslims Maybe Minnesotans too I don't know
26-08-2016, 04:44 PM
(26-08-2016 04:04 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  It is those damn M people that Trump cannot stand the Mexicans and the Muslims Maybe Minnesotans too I don't know

Fun fact: Trump was almost left off the ballot in Minnesota. But no fear, any Minnesotans who want to vote for him can, at this point.
27-08-2016, 02:40 AM
(26-08-2016 04:04 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  It is those damn M people that Trump cannot stand the Mexicans and the Muslims Maybe Minnesotans too I don't know
Despite his professed patriotism not sure how he feels about Muricans.

Big Grin

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
04-09-2016, 02:24 PM
(27-08-2016 02:40 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
Despite his professed patriotism not sure how he feels about Muricans.

Big Grin

Hi,

We just watched Trump's latest speech on immigration. My wife said that it made her feel physically sick.

I have not heard the like since Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of blood' speech back in the day. There is a previous incarnation of the same from George Wallace and of course the seminal German version. As Rachel Maddow commented 'The weed grows back', and it does.

How can we respond to this? I just don't know. We can only hope that a majority of voters will see what is happening and stop it. This is a test for democracy if there ever was one.

D.
04-09-2016, 02:26 PM
(26-08-2016 03:38 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 09:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  That is a very gracious assessment.

If there were no black people there would still be us Jewish ones and Mexicans and Muslims and on and on.
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
04-09-2016, 02:29 PM
That America could sink so low makes it easier to understand Germany in the 1930's. Only the Germans were better educated.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post