Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-09-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(08-09-2016 01:39 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 01:34 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  In my view your attitude of the system works for you, so screw the people that it doesn't work for is sick. The system must change, whether that be by violence or something else. I will not fire the first shot, but I am voting to bring it about.

How is the system not working?

Well, you see, everybody isn't "equal" -- i.e., some people have better lives than he does, and some people get benefits that he's not eligible for, and horror of horrors, some of those people are different from him -- they have darker skin than he does, or they're religious (and even worse, "evil" religious as in Muslim), or they weren't born in America. He won't be satisfied until everyone is exactly as miserable as he is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
08-09-2016, 02:40 PM
(08-09-2016 02:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 01:39 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  How is the system not working?

Well, you see, everybody isn't "equal" -- i.e., some people have better lives than he does, and some people get benefits that he's not eligible for, and horror of horrors, some of those people are different from him -- they have darker skin than he does, or they're religious (and even worse, "evil" religious as in Muslim), or they weren't born in America. He won't be satisfied until everyone is exactly as miserable as he is.

I would be happy if they either stripped all of them of those benefits or extended the benefits to all, including myself. Or, a war to reset things.
08-09-2016, 02:50 PM
(08-09-2016 02:40 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 02:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Well, you see, everybody isn't "equal" -- i.e., some people have better lives than he does, and some people get benefits that he's not eligible for, and horror of horrors, some of those people are different from him -- they have darker skin than he does, or they're religious (and even worse, "evil" religious as in Muslim), or they weren't born in America. He won't be satisfied until everyone is exactly as miserable as he is.

I would be happy if they either stripped all of them of those benefits or extended the benefits to all, including myself. Or, a war to reset things.

Right, because there's nothing like a nice war to make everybody equal -- equally dead, that is. Fuck you for wishing for such a thing.
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
08-09-2016, 05:33 PM
(08-09-2016 02:40 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Or, a war to reset things.

Are you signing up for the military? Or, are you just another pussy that talks tough and then sits on the sidelines while other people's children/father/mother/husband/wife goes and risks their life?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
08-09-2016, 08:27 PM
(08-09-2016 02:40 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  ... I would be happy if they either stripped all of them of those benefits ...

I do agree that a mind of such low squalor it wastes its time resenting people who are worse off than it is being able to abate their situation can't be anything but miserable.
09-09-2016, 12:39 AM
(08-09-2016 10:22 AM)BnW Wrote:  The same people who didn't vote for Romney are not voting for Trump. If a reasonably sane candidate like Romney couldn't win, trump is going to get killed.
Well, to be fair, Obama was a much better candidate than Clinton. He was young, charismatic, well-spoken and black. She is none of those things. She doesn't even have a good slogan like he did.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-09-2016, 02:41 AM
Hi,

A question.

How the f*** does a US presidential candidate appear on 'Russia Today' and rubbish the US media? Facepalm

How?

D.
09-09-2016, 03:33 AM
(09-09-2016 02:41 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

A question.

How the f*** does a US presidential candidate appear on 'Russia Today' and rubbish the US media? Facepalm

How?

D.
Murica.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like Icextentialist's post
09-09-2016, 04:37 AM
(08-09-2016 01:53 PM)BnW Wrote:  ...
Btw, I don't believe the form of globalization we currently have is the only option. But, this version of it sucks for the vast majority of people.

It looks pretty good from where I'm standing.

Unsure

Cool

09-09-2016, 05:52 AM
(08-09-2016 02:50 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 02:40 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I would be happy if they either stripped all of them of those benefits or extended the benefits to all, including myself. Or, a war to reset things.

Right, because there's nothing like a nice war to make everybody equal -- equally dead, that is. Fuck you for wishing for such a thing.

Actually yes, war does make most equal. In the event our system that redistributes money from workers that earn it to those that don't, those that work (whether it be foraging for food or hunting) will get fed. The ones that refuse can finally starve or get off their ass and do something.